Tuesday Weighers

Put on half a pound this week - boooo! but it's not too bad, i'd rather put on half a pound than a pound or more - better get off my bum to loose more next week! x

A 1lb is a massive loss , if you google how much a pound of fat actually is it's a fab achievement. You should be proud of yourself, well done x

untitled12.png :eek::eek::eek:...easier said than done.

Oh dear, doesn't sound like peeps have had a great week. I've not really either, gone over on syns and been feeling ill these last couple of days. Just want to get tomorrow out of the way with now!

Hope we all do better than we expect tomorrow x

Very mixed week... Couple of meals out with friends but all my other days have stuck to plan plus did a couple of gym trips so no idea what to expect for wi... And I have to wait until 7.30pm to find out... Rage!!!! Good luck to everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone

I lost 1.5lbs & got my 2 stone award x

Lost 2 lbs this week and am so happy just half a pound to go till 1 stone. Well done everyone thats been weighed and good luck to all thats still to be weighed :)

Yay I lost 3.5 lbs, I'm really happy :D . Well done everyone on your losses so far and good luck to the evening weighers :).

Kay xx

I've got my first WI this evening not too hopeful on a massive loss as it is TOTM and I had an indian on Sunday to celebrate my dads birthday. Fingers and toes crossed!

Over the moon today - 4lbs off getting me under 20st for the first time in 7 years! Also got SOTW and won the Couple of the Year award - can't quite believe it!

Well done everyone and good luck to those who are still to WI xx

Over the moon today - 4lbs off getting me under 20st for the first time in 7 years! Also got SOTW and won the Couple of the Year award - can't quite believe it!

Just wrote on your diary :D. Flippin amazing ! You trouper you ! :p

Kay xx

Fantastic! Well done on the loss this week and all the little awards to go with it.

Back