Tuesday Weighers

Well done on the losses ladies, huge congratulations to Cheese Thief on your loss & your awards, what a great achievement :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week. Totally unexpected but I'm so pleased. Joined a gym too, yay me LOL

Good luck to everyone still to weigh in.

Well done on the losses ladies, huge congratulations to Cheese Thief on your loss & your awards, what a great achievement :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week. Totally unexpected but I'm so pleased. Joined a gym too, yay me LOL

Good luck to everyone still to weigh in.

Well done! Good luck with starting at the gym.

45 minutes to go until my wi... I'm staaarving!!!!

Well done on all the losses posted so far... Fab :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone

3lb off!! So surprised its actually worked!! woop

Finally got my 3st award by losing 3lbs which also takes me into the next weight bracket as I'm now 13st 13lbs. Pretty chuffed. :cool:

Well done all you Tuesday weighers, looking good so far. :thumbup:

I lost 0.5lb this week. More than happy with that! Aiming for a little more next week, but a loss is a loss =) well done everyone else xx

Wohooo! -3lb which got me to my two stone award :) Also got Slimmer of the Week so feeling amazing!!

Well done everyone! What a great week for losses! :))

I lost 1lb last night :) and i dont know how as I didnt stick to plan one full day all week!
back on plan tho and raring to get my stone off in next week r 2! only 2.5lbs to go!!

New to this thread but i weigh in on Tuesdays :D only been on the diet 3 weeks

week 1 - 3lb lost
week 2 - 1lb lost
week 3 - 1.5lb lost

Hoping for another 1.5lb next week to get my half stone award

Missed going to group this week so have no idea if I have gained or lost dreading next week! X

hi all, well I'm back from my holidays a week now and only getting to log on here. I had a lovely holiday and came back home 29th January and went straight to weigh in (my consultant does classes on both Tuesday and Wednesday) and was up 13.5Ibs (I love nachos now they are just my favourite) so I was real strict this week and got up on the scales Tuesday evening and was delighted to be down 6.5Ibs, only 7Ibs to go to have lost holiday weight.

I'm all focused this year as I really want to reach target by summer and I have 3.5st to get to that (I may change my mind nearer the time) but that is the plan now

Morning Orla :), so glad you had a fab time on holiday, was going to say boo to the gain but my god have you swung back into action ! :happy096: 6.5 lbs loss is fab ! I also have about 4 stone to lose. I would love to keep in touch, do you have a dairy on here ? I do, the link is in my signature, do pop in and say hi :). I'm certain you'll lose the other 7lbs with that focus and determination. Can you please send some my way :D.

Kay xx

No problem Kay, I dont have a diary but I do have a blog so maybe I need to update this. I will go into your signature now, thanks for that, I really didnt want to go over the stone so glad I didnt and was fully back on track again straight away

Back