Tuesday Weighers

Yeah good luck everyone. Hope we all get the result we want.

I haven't got a clue how i've done this week. After a big loss last week i'll be happy with a pound so we'll see... X

Hope I lose something this week! Was off last week at group because I was away so was off plan for 3 days! Dreading it x

Me too Cheese Thief, I was down 6.5Ibs last week so if I lose 1Ib then I will be happy and after getting up on the scales this morning thats what it is looking like, maybe 2Ibs but any loss is good.

Roxy101, the fact that your going back after been away is fantastic, well done to you and you will get lots of support and encouragement from your group :grouphugg:

Good luck everyone... Longest day of the week!!

Sent from my iPhone

Me too Cheese Thief, I was down 6.5Ibs last week so if I lose 1Ib then I will be happy and after getting up on the scales this morning thats what it is looking like, maybe 2Ibs but any loss is good. Roxy101, the fact that your going back after been away is fantastic, well done to you and you will get lots of support and encouragement from your group :grouphugg:

Thank you :) x

Your welcome and I do agree Angela, this is the longest day of the week and pure torture

Just weighed in
-2.5lbs & I got my bronze body magic award :)

Good luck everyone x

1lb of for me today, so chuffed got my first stone, away on holiday on Saturday so need to not do to much damage on holiday!! Well done to all and good luck to those still to get weighed :)

Well done Tuesday gang on your losses so far :). I lost 3lbs this week. Really happy with that. Good luck to everyone for tonight. Fingers crossed for you all :p !

Kay xx

well done to everyone, I'm just hoping I will continue on the losing streak

well my WI is tonight at 7:30pm. Got meal planned so can all be turned on for when get home.... Hoping for a loss ive been 100000% this week! But cant always expect it when pregnant.. x

1/2lb off this week, another step in the right direction and all I expected tbh after last weeks big loss. Onwards and downwards ladies!

Good luck to those left to WI xx

I stayed the same this week but I usually go at 7.30pm so I'm not sure if it's just the time difference x

That is fantastic Roxy101, now draw a line under the last few weeks and start again as if your a brand new member, you can do it

That is fantastic Roxy101, now draw a line under the last few weeks and start again as if your a brand new member, you can do it

Hi Orla :) , good luck for weigh in, what time is yours ?

Kay xx

Mine is at 5.30pm but by time I get home it could be nearly 11pm before I update, will try and log into app on phone but it wont be until after class is over at 7pm as Im on the social team

Mine is at 5.30pm but by time I get home it could be nearly 11pm before I update, will try and log into app on phone but it wont be until after class is over at 7pm as Im on the social team

Well good luck Orla , you've done so well these past few weeks, I'm sure we will be celebrating your good news. I have my fingers crossed for you hun :).

Kay xx

Thank you, made me smile :) x

Hi hope you don't mind me jumping in. It's my 3rd weigh in tonight I lost a pound. And got my half a stone award. That's 7.5 in 3 weeks I'm finding Sw so simple and so far touch wood I'm not getting to the point where I don't no what to eat lol

sooo many helpful threads meals recipes on here. I still have a long way to go but for the first time in many many years and so many different diets. I truly think this is it. 5 stone to go but I no I can and will do it. :)

Back