Tuesday Weighers

Hope everyone is well, haven't been able to get on in a while but after being up 1/2lb last week I managed -2lb tonight sooo happy with that, now if I just get the next 4 down it'll be my 1.5st award, my club 10 and my own personal mini target, just need to get the head down and hope the snow goes away so I can walk :p

2.5lb off... All biz :D 0.5lb to go until I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight :) x

Sent from my iPhone

I maintained tonight. I'm ok with that..11 weeks in, it's my first non-loss, so that's not too bad. I'm trying to be really positive about this next week and give it my very best shot. Definitely, definitely want a loss next week, so here goes..

5.5lb off!!! Sooo pleased *happydance*

Wow amazing everyone doing so well and I'm going to add to that, I was down 1Ib

I know it seems small but I'm happy as totm is due any hour/day and I was bold on Sunday so next week I'm aiming for a big loss

By the way Kay003 thanks a million

-3.5lb!!! Couldn't quite believe it 0.5lb to half a stone

Everyone doing fantastic this week!!!

I lost 2lb! i actually had a bad week eating wise and had a bit of a tummy bug so i think that was the result! lol not complaining tho! need to be 100% this week as i only need half a pound to my stone award!!!

A 1.5 gain for me last night, but TOTM landed in yesterday morning with a bang and left me massively bloated all day, trying to stay good this week to bring it back down next week :)

Kylie, you will bring it down even if you put an average week in so the fact that your really putting the effort in then you should have a big loss next week, mine are still due so I'm expecting to be really bloated when I get them and I dont think they are far off

Love reading people's happiness, it's mad ain't it if some one said here Deb's have a grand. Or take the 5 stone away I no what would make me more happy.

Well done every Tuesday person. I think finding this site and reading these boards are going to help me more than any think :)

Back