Tuesday Weighers

Thanks Orla! Another day or two and it will be over me for another few weeks :) Just as long as it is a loss next week I am good with that! x

Your welcome kylie

Lost the 2.5lb i gained last week whoop! Back on track now x

Well done Evie that is fantastic, all going in the right direction, keep it up

Good luck everyone for tomorrows weigh in, expecting a sts myself :rolleyes: have ate loads this week ! Hope you all get fab results tomorrow, fingers crossed :p .

Kay xx

Good luck everyone for tomorrow, feels weird not to be weighing in with you all but due to new job I'll be swapping to a Saturday WI for a while. Hope you all get the result you're after xxx

Not too optimistic today as totm are still here but I did cheat and get up on the scales and it looks like I might be down maybe 2Ibs so not bad at totm, next week should see a big loss and hopefully back on track after the holiday.

Cheese Thief, even though you are moving to a different day, it would be nice to hear how your doing so let us know and also it is nice to get posts outside of a tuesday

Kay, I wouldnt worry about sts, we have weak moments, as long as you draw a line and just start afresh that is the main thing, let us know how you get on

Really not looking forward to 5.30pm for class... Wish I had a couple more days to be extra good.

Just weighed in -2lbs & officially in the next stone bracket :)

Had such a bad week eating everything in sight, each day I sort of gave up and said "oh well, it's a bad week anyway" and continued eating. Then on Sunday I stood on my scales at home and saw a really good loss and realised it wasn't such a bad week after all, so I have been extra good since Sunday but I am not holding out much hope for this week. Extra good since Sunday might be too little too late. Watch this space.....

I hope I have as good a loss as you all but if I do lose then it will be very small, fingers crossed for later on and dont worry if you have a bad week just draw a line forget about it and start afresh again

Same here Orla. I'm hoping to either stay the same or maybe 0.5 either way.I had a couple of days where i was starving marvin, and ate lots and lots and along with the naughty syns on valentines day not sure how it will go.HOWEVERBig new start next week.Good luck with WI.

Hi all, hope everyone is is good spirits, just back now and down 2lb so delighted really didn't feel like I'd done anything this week, the walking is really doing something so. Off now to a graduation party so sandwiches a plenty :)

Hi ev1 :), I sts this week. Hope to make up for it next week. Well done to everyone on your losses so far and good luck to tonights weighers :D .

Kay xx

Hi everyone, just re-joined Slimming World last week after doing 2 weeks at home, was -8lbs after the home diet (using 2010 S/W books) And after weighing tonight I am -1.5lbs so really happy :).

Good luck to everyone else x

Hi all. Have maintained this week, a little disappointed but I did blow my syns the day before weigh day so should be glad I didn't gain. Hopefully I'll make up for it next week.

Good luck everyone!

Back