Tuesday Weighers

I'm going to continue the loss trend as I was down 2.5Ibs, I wasn't expecting that at all as I still am at totm but was thrilled to have that loss. I'm going to put in a fantastic week this week as I want a 4Ibs loss, this will give me back my 5st reward and also get me into the 14st category, I should have it as all the fluid will be gone then fingers crossed

Thats fantastic orla!!!

I gained 1/2 lb this week - i dont mind tho as i had a christening on sunday and i also blame my hubby on the box of thorntons he got me for vtines day and kept asking if i didnt like them as i wasnt eating them.

lost 3lb this week. I am thrilled because
a) it was that time of the month which is usually the one week I go up AND
b) it was both my and hubbys birthdays this week, so have allowed myself extra treats in the form of birthday cake and for hubby's b.day he wanted to get a takeaway.

It must have been all the good work I did the previous week that barely showed at all. I was so disappointed to lose only 1/2 lb the previous week but my body has obviously caught up with my efforts. I had better watch out next then!

-2 last night which makes up for the gain last week :) I have various party nights out and dinners this week so just please it was a minus this week as next might not be so forgiving :)

Bit late to post but I weighed in for the first time yesterday morning and have lost 3.5 pounds. Really happy with the loss. Target for next week is 2 pounds.

Thanks Mrs, was thrilled with that as it was still totm and I hope to have all that fluid lost next week. You have a life and I think that is important you still enjoy your life, half a pound is very little. I have to say and I probably sound like a sargeant major but I have told DH not to be buying me chocolates or anything like that, he knows I would be too tempted to "finish the packet" so I just dont have them in the house atall.

PeggyDee, I can totally relate to that as I was at the tail end of totm so I was absolutely thrilled to be down 2.5Ibs, often you might have put the effort in and not seen the results and I think it was good timing that it showed the week of both your birthdays but I do agree about having to watch this week as it often comes the week after but well done on that huge loss.

Daydreamer25, that is great to have a loss especially when you know you have various events on this week, when you get a loss the first thing I usually think is there is no way I'm letting that go again and you will be focused on getting at the least a maintain and even you might want to get a small loss next week, that is the way I think anyway.

originalkim, it is never too late to tell us your fantastic huge loss, that is a quarter of a stone when you look at it and aiming to have small steady losses is the best way to keep the weight off, well done

I like it, sounds like my kind of plan

Lost 3 this week so pleased with that. That's 10.5 in 4 weeks I so want my 3.5 for my stone next week. Thing is I cannot get my head round I'm loosing weight, yet I'm eating all the time. Just not eating chocolate all the time lol

And think hubby is enjoying it also cause I'm cooking more home cooked meals. Since I started he as also lost 12 lbs. and he wasn't even dieting lol. :)

Debbiedebs66, that was one of the things that shocked me too, I'm actually losing weight consistently and that is the main thing. One particular work colleague said to me a while back that this is the longest I have ever stuck to a diet and it hit a chord with me, I have never stuck to any diet plan before.

Get used to it as you will do this for life, it is a case of getting used to eating healthy for the rest of your life and you will get to enjoy eating healthy too, I definitely do

By the way, well done on your weight loss. We are similar as I need 3.5Ibs too to get back my 5st reward I got before Christmas (put on a stone at christmas and went on holidays after for a month)

I didn't post my loss the other night but dropped a lb off, so considering it was valentines it was fairly pleased.
Plus. I got my 1/2 stone award so made it even better.
Aiming for 1.5lb this week.

Keep up the good jenniecakes, it is all going in the right direction

Hello one and all! I'm new to the forum and I'm a Tuesday-in half way through my second week, lost 4 1/2lbs in my first week!

???

Well done that's a cracking result :D ! Keep up the good work hun :) .

Kay xx

Wow well done that is a fantastic loss, you must be thrilled with that and welcome to our lovely Tuesday weigh-in group, it is lovely to see new people join in

Orla

Hello one and all! I'm new to the forum and I'm a Tuesday-in half way through my second week, lost 4 1/2lbs in my first week!

???

Thanks kay and orla! Really pleased with my first week and really enjoying SW at the mo! Still trying to get my head round it but it's working so far! Tuesday just seems so long away!!
X

That's a wonderful motivating start Alabama Worley. Well done you! It's only Friday and I am having such a good week I am kinda looking forward to what the scales have to say about that on Tuesday.

Back