Tuesday Weighers

5 1/2 lbs gone, YAY!!!! I was so worried about the slice of cake I had last night, panic over :D Well done all who have lost so far, Tuesday is looking to be a great day for us all :D

CLR I had a week a while back where I ate rubbish and still lost so I'm pretty sure the scales are fine. Try not to worry about, and get back on plan this week :)

I lost 3.5 lbs this week :p am really happy and got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month for losing 10lbs in Feb and I got my 3 stone award :D . Well done to everyone else on your losses and good luck to everyone for this evening !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Weighing in tonight with a possible high gain - A weekend of birthdays consisting of Chinese, Night out with ALOT of booze and a meal out on Sunday and eating cake for the third day in a row today, next week I will do better, no more birthdays or anything until mid April! Thank goodness :)

Weighing in tonight with a possible high gain - A weekend of birthdays consisting of Chinese, Night out with ALOT of booze and a meal out on Sunday and eating cake for the third day in a row today, next week I will do better, no more birthdays or anything until mid April! Thank goodness :)

Thank god someone else has had a naughty week. I felt like i was the only one.
Back on it with you though after tonights weigh in. I'm hoping its just 2lb.

4.5lbs off this week for me. I know it's a good loss but I'm disappointed I weighed myself at home earlier and was 6lbs off really should throw the scales out at home as i do it every time and I'm never happy with my actual loss.

well done to everyone who has already been to weigh in and has lost, good luck to anyone who is still waiting to go

Magical maintain, which I'm happy about because I have just been away for the weekend. Could well be a gain next week though once it's had time to go through my system.....

Good luck Tuesday weighers!

Lost 1/2 slightly gutted. Slightly happy. I have to stop picking. Yes it's free but not all the time 24/7

sunday had had to be the worst day of this diet so far. I didn't stop all day. My daughter said FFs mom. I said it's all free tho bab. She said look what you have ate. So I sat down and wrote it down. I was disgusted in my self. 7 mug shots within a 2 hour period. Ham cucumber on a plate twice. Countless yogurts...... The list could go on. But you get my drift.

This is week I'm going back to the start and writing every think down that passes my lips and will only snack on fruit or raw veg. 3 pounds if my fist stone I will get it next week.

-1/2lb for me this week. I'm really chuffed with that as I was expecting a gain. I feel very motivated about this week and I'm going to make sure I continue to plan properly!!

Stayed the same again! :( x

Good luck everyone, not sure about this evening but I have been 100% on plan and hopefully it will pay off, well done lemonandlime1 that is a fantastic result, keep it up

Not sure if you have seen the group 15st to 14st group, as you go through each stone then you move on to the next and so you should join that group, it is a way of keeping in with everyone else and hopefully stay with them along their journey too.

Just thinking you should join 14st to 13st group, I will try and find the link for you

Orla thank you so much for such a kind, thoughtful message, much appreciated. Headed to the thread you mentioned :)

1/2 a poound down today which I was delighted about as I was away all week munching food around me. Loosing it also got me to my two and a half stone award and I got Slimmer of the Month as well so I'm quite chuffed :)

Bit late have been out and about all day since my weigh in this morning (it's great to get it out of the way early). Lost 3lbs and got Slimmer of the Month for February, so happy. I only need 1lb to get my Club 10 so it's 100% on plan for me this week :D

I joined sw last week so was very pleasantly surprised to lose 8.5lbs today on my first weigh in! Well done to all on their losses x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG I'm still in shock, was down 2.5Ibs tonight but more importantly I got slimmer of the month for the first time ever. I have to pinch myself with all the good news I'm getting lately and it is all down to the weight loss, was nearly in tears

So so happy

lemonandlime1, your very welcome, I know how daunting it is even to join in a conversation where everyone seems to know each other so well done for joining in, hope you like that thread and lets hope I will be joining you next week there, only have to lose 1.5Ibs to get into the 14st so fingers crossed for next week

Back