Tuesday Weighers

This week has flew in, can't believe it's WI day tomorrow.

It has gone really quickly!!! I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Drinking lots and lots of water today.

Me too the week seems to come way too quickly, how does everyone feel about weigh in tomorrow, fingers and toes crossed you all have big losses, I think we all need a bit of a boost in March, it kick starts the spring when we do lose a lot

I'm going to aim for 8lb off this month as I have a wedding at the start of April. And my 4.5lb off last month seems a bit low for my liking.
Lots of new goals for a new month.

Good luck with that jenniecakes, I would like to aim for stone to lose by Easter and that is doable I think, good luck hun hope you reach your target

untitled14.png......:eek: not feeling good about tomorrow, expecting a gain or sts, haven't drank enough water or ate superfree :(.

I have to say I'm feeling positive about weigh in tomorrow, fingers and toes crossed I have all the holiday weight gone and more, it would be great at the start of March

I'm a bit nervous about weigh in in the morning. I'm not sure why because I've been on plan 100% but ah well :)

Hope you all get the losses you want x

I think that is just part of the day before Lisa, I too have been nervous but I got up on my own scales and it looks like I'm down and hopefully will be moving into the 14st category tomorrow

I will be happy if I just maintain, I know I have been so bad this week. I have found it so difficult to resist stupid unnecessary snacks that I shouldn't even have in the house. I had a delivery of snacks from home (South Africa) that are not available here in the UK and because the deliveries are expensive they usually come in a big whack all at once. I probably get two or three deliveries like this a year so it is a special treat for me, but usually I am able to eke it out over a few months, till the next one. This time however they just keep calling me. I have considered putting the box in the car because it is late at night that I give in to temptation, and if they are in the car out there in the dark and cold and wet I will be less enthusiastic about going out to get something. :gen125:

What a fast week! I am nervous, I stupidly nibbled on some of my husbands Chinese ( 1 chicken ball & sauce, 2 bean sprouts, 2 prawn toast and a few chips followed by a jam tart which my daughter made). Hopefully haven't caused too much damage, if I get 1/2lb off I get my half stone reward, yay!!

Nerves are going overtime for tomorrow. I'm hoping that the extra syns I had on Saturday don't mess up my weightloss.

It seems to be a week of munchies, I was so tempted this week but I resisted and tomorrow I'm going to eat lots of pancakes after weigh in.

jenniecakes, don't worry one day is not going to do the damage, once your total syns for the week you didn't go over them and, by the way, I'm loving the new photo, you look very well there

Second weigh in, I lost 2.6lbs and dh 2.4lbs. Total loss of 9.2lbs for me, am so happy as was irrationally worried that first weeks loss was a fluke!

OMG lemonandlime1, that is amazing in just two weeks you have your half stone award, now you go and put your half stone sticker up on your signature, gosh you must be thrilled

Just weighed in - 1 lb :)

Back