Tuesday Weighers

OMG lemonandlime1, that is amazing in just two weeks you have your half stone award, now you go and put your half stone sticker up on your signature, gosh you must be thrilled

Thanks Orla :) Am am away to find what a half stone sticker is and how you get one :)

Hello ev1 :), I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week, and got slimmer of the week, very happy with that :p . Well done to everyone on their losses and good luck to everyone for this evening :D !

Kay xx

Well done ladies, ye are doing fantastic, keep it up and well done Kay for SOTW, what an achievement

Well done ladies, ye are doing fantastic, keep it up and well done Kay for SOTW, what an achievement

Thanks so much Orla :), good luck to you too for tonight hun, hope you come back with a smashing result ! :p

Kay xx

I hope so too Kay, will try and upload it as soon as I get on the scales, we usually weigh before everyone else so if I have the app ready then I will do a quick post and let ye all know and then I start to take the money in

Well done Cherry Darling, the first reward is the sweetest

Me and my daughter have been very ill this week, so a week of comfort eating has led to a 1lb gain, but it could have been so much worse! New week :) good luck all! Xx

1/2lb off for me this week, glad it's a loss but I have 1/2lb left until my Club 10 was 100% on plan all week so guess it must be star week! time will tell. Good Luck everyone :)

Was down 1Ib so got my 5st again yayyy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Phew! All I can say is at least I didn't put on any lb though I really deserve to. I maintained which is good enough for me, knowing how badly I have eaten this week. Well the WI is over now so back to basics with a clean slate for this week.

Seems like everyone has done really well- well done!
Well after fretting about weigh in I have lost 1 & a half pound well chuffed :) that's 6lb in 2 wk lets see if I can get 1+ lb off next wk so I can get my half a stone :)

1st weigh in- 11 stone
2nd weigh in- 10.9.5
3rd weigh in- 10.8

1.5 off for me so 1/2 a lb less than my start weight because i gained 1 lb last week after a naughty week away! Onwards and downwards exercising 6 days a week too so fingers crossed next week I'll make a dint! Well done everyone x

Was down 1Ib so got my 5st again yayyy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

:talk017: Congrats Orla on your 5 stone award !! That is a fantastic achievement ! Well Done, flippin amazing, you star ! :D

Kay xx

I was so nervous about weighing tonight as i weighed in the morning last week and usually weigh at 7:30. I've not had a bad week but felt there wasn't enough superfree and too many sneaky syns (such as DH buying the wrong sausages and not mentioning it until i'd eaten 3! 3 syns suddenly became 16.5)

Amazed to find i am 2.5lb down :eek:

i'm over half way to target now and hoping for 1 1/2lb next week for my 1st award!!!

First loss in about 4 weeks, lost 1/2 pound x

Hi all, was down 2lb today, don't really know how but got me over my 1.5st award and my club 10 so happy out, also got my silver award for walking the past month so yey all over :)

Back