Tuesday Weighers

Not quite sure how I pulled this off but:

- lost 3lbs, biggest loss in aaages
- got my 3.5st award
- got Slimmer Of The Week
- won Greatest Loser

So I am quite a modest character but must admit that right now I am feeling pretty chuffed with myself.

This is not bad considering that at last week's weigh-in I had only been back from a weekend away for 24hrs and so expected some of the results of that to hit me this week.

PS Congrats Kay, my fellow SOTW. :thumbup:

Was down 1Ib so happy out as I got my 5st reward back (I got it last Christmas but put on 13.5Ibs over Christmas and a month long holiday)

Now I can look forward and get started tomorrow morning, I really need a big loss next week and get me close to 5.5st reward

i had a half a pound gain this week! which was expected as i havent followed the plan at all for 2 weeks! new week and back on track!!

every1 has done fantastic!!!!!

2lb loss for me last night, mega chuffed with that :)

Yay well done Emma !! :party0011: Can't wait till you get your 7 stones, really excited for you ! :D

Kay xx

Mrs Mc1987, once your happy with that, that isnt bad considering you hadnt been for two weeks and your also expecting

Well done Emma, you really are flying it, that is fantastic and I can see your only 5.5Ibs off your target, well done you. By any chance Emma, are you the biggest loser in your class, our biggest loser has lost over 7.5st

I lost 2lb this week!
Next weeks aim is 3lb as I have a quiet week ahead all being well, and I should be able to get lots of body magic in as well.

Well done jenniecakes that us going well for you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm replying to subscribe!

I've been a Tuesday weigher since my group changed last summer. I joined group 1 year ago but have been doing SW on and off for years.

I struggled with the green plan (I'm veggie) so I swapped to EE and have had a bit better results.

I gained half a pound this week which is annoying but my fiancé came to group with me this week so I'm determined that we'll do this together now!

Mrs Mc1987, once your happy with that, that isnt bad considering you hadnt been for two weeks and your also expecting

Well done Emma, you really are flying it, that is fantastic and I can see your only 5.5Ibs off your target, well done you. By any chance Emma, are you the biggest loser in your class, our biggest loser has lost over 7.5st

Hi Orla, my group didn't do the biggest loser on Tuesday, maybe they will do it next week, I'm not sure.

Welcome PinkToaster, great to see new names on here. It can be very quiet during the week and then on a Monday evening and all day Tuesday, it is busy here so it is nice to get a post this time of week (dont know if anyone else agrees)

I think having your partner do it with you is a real motivation step and you both will want to do it for each other. Do you mind me asking are you getting married soon (obvious question when you mentioned fiance), I hope you dont mind me asking this. I think nothing like a wedding dress to get you focused on your weight loss.

i know! need to stop thinking that cos im pregnant i can eat anything i want!

my consultant was so excited as she is a new consultant and this will be her first Slimming world baby! lol

I can just imagine, my consultant is quite similar to me and she understands everything I'm going through (not quite the fertility as she never had problems but some things we have in common) and I thought a few weeks ago she was going to cry when she heard how my blood test results came back and my hormones are normal

I'm definitely going to stick to SW if I do get pregnant, I'm so used to it now that it is a way of life now

Welcome PinkToaster, great to see new names on here. It can be very quiet during the week and then on a Monday evening and all day Tuesday, it is busy here so it is nice to get a post this time of week (dont know if anyone else agrees) I think having your partner do it with you is a real motivation step and you both will want to do it for each other. Do you mind me asking are you getting married soon (obvious question when you mentioned fiance), I hope you dont mind me asking this. I think nothing like a wedding dress to get you focused on your weight loss.

Hi!

Yes, we've set our wedding date for November 2015, which gives me plenty of time to hit my target. Even if I lost just 1lb a week I would get there in good time! So that's my goal now :)

Last Tuesday I lost 1 pound. Weight loss is slowing right down now so need to start getting some Body Magic in :)

PinkToaster, that must be so exciting planning to buy your wedding dress and definitely something to aim for, I can even sense your excitement from your post and you will definitely do it.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy with your wedding plans, it seems so long ago for mine but I did mine while working away from home and working full time but I would do it all again, almost 14 years later and I'm still madly in love with DH

Neise, keep up the good work, 1Ib in the right direction all adds up so keep up the good work. They say that you have a much better chance of keeping the weight off if you lose it slowly this is because your body is getting used to all the good habits your developing

Me neither but hey there is strength in numbers my dear

Back