Tuesday Weighers

Was so exhausted last night, it's taken until now to get on here. Only lost a pound, which I'm a little disappointed with, but hey, a loss is a loss, right? Hopefully will do better next week.

Hello everyone :), I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 3.5 stone award so am really happy with that :D . Well done to everyone on the losses and good luck to all those who weigh in the evening ! :p

Kay xx

3.5 stone loss, thats absolutely fantastic well done you :) Just love our tuesday weigher online group x

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm new here but weigh on a Tuesday too :D

Put on 1lb this week :( was expected and could have been A LOT worse as I was off plan most of the week! Have put it behind me now and have already planned and prepared for this week. I need 3lb off for club 10, feeling positive :)

Hiya,
I lost 0.5lb which i was disappointed with but now i think about it, a loss is a loss at the end of the day and i'm still heading in the right direction. My appetite was, and still is, rubbish last week due to my nan being in her last days/weeks so i haven't really been focusing on food really. Hopefully i'll lose more next week.

My nan passed away this evening :(

Awww Lianne Jane so sorry to hear that news, your priority was with your gran and so don't worry about weigh in, when you get back to yourself again then you can concentrate on that and get back on plan

:bighug:

I forgot to post on Tuesday, I gained 1.5 which I'm disappointed about. I had a weekend away but stuck to plan all other days, so I was hoping for just a small gain or maintain. Ate badly Tuesday night and all yesterday. Feeling very unmotivated. 1 step forward 2 steps back. Creeping back towards my start weight. I text my consultant but she wasn't all that helpful to be honest.

http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/emmas-group If you can spare any money to sponsor us I would appreciate it!

I lost 5lb this week - I'm really happy with that as I had been following the plan at home for four weeks prior and only lost 4lb in that time - so it must be the motivation of actually going to group that kick started my weight loss again!

Lost 1/2 a pound at weigh in. Delighted because I didn't think to plan at all! Hoping this week goes better

I lost 5lb this week - I'm really happy with that as I had been following the plan at home for four weeks prior and only lost 4lb in that time - so it must be the motivation of actually going to group that kick started my weight loss again!

Well done hun, that's a fab loss ! :D

Kay xx

PinkToaster, don't be so disheartened and start afresh again, draw a line under the last few days, it might be no harm to go to the beginners talk, our consultant encourages everyone to do it every so often, to me my beginners talk was something very important and gave me the encouragement I needed to get me started but so glad you came on here and said it, don't undo all the good you have done and keep going

Thank you Orla, I stuck to plan today but it's been a struggle! Feeling hungry now and it's not far off bedtime, I hate days like this! Should be hungry I had a lovely bowl of grapes, strawberries and raspberries with a tablespoon if nutella, yum :)

http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/emmas-group If you can spare any money to sponsor us I would appreciate it!

Awww Lianne Jane so sorry to hear that news, your priority was with your gran and so don't worry about weigh in, when you get back to yourself again then you can concentrate on that and get back on plan

:bighug:

Thank you hun.
Had another bad day today and ended up blowing out on Chinese. Think i'll just have to reduce my syns for the rest of the week and hopefully i'll be 'ok'.
Not feeling so good this evening :(

Well done, that's brilliant.

When there is a family death, all our time is taken up with getting ready for funeral, meeting people and a tendency to eat the sandwiches that are always there (certainly in Ireland anyway not sure if that is the same in the UK) and never having time for yourself to be ready because your busy but you might notice your running around a lot more so you are probably getting your exercise in without realising it. The idea of preparation goes out the door because you cant think straight but if you have your fruit and drink lots of water then this might help. I hope you enjoyed your Chinese, one bad night is not going to do too much damage and remember we are around here whenever you need us, were you very close to your gran, I lost mine almost five years ago and I still cry thinking about her, she was quite harsh but we understand each other and I missed her dearly when she died.

Your doing amazing Lianne, just keep strong. I know how your feeling i lost my Auntie a week before xmas and she was my buddy for SW. I ate everything in sight when i was grieving but then i remembered how well we did and i marched myself back to group. The main thing is don't be hard on yourself and just focus on your family, you all need each other so much right now. Sending hugs xx

Back