Tuesday Weighers

Lairocselady, I have the same problem, I like to be in control and know exactly what is in what I'm eating.

My day before has already come as I wont be weighing in on my usual Tuesday as I have to go into hospital, I'm having surgery on Wednesday so instead I'm getting weighed tomorrow night instead in another town so fingers crossed it will go well because I was up last week and I don't want to be up two weeks in a row

I will post on here tomorrow night though and hopefully it will be good

Sadly Emma for me it is today as I wont be able to make my own class :cry: and I got up on the scales this morning fully convinced I was going to be down a good bit but the scales are telling me a sts or a gain (hoping not a gain)

Lairocselady, I have the same problem, I like to be in control and know exactly what is in what I'm eating.

My day before has already come as I wont be weighing in on my usual Tuesday as I have to go into hospital, I'm having surgery on Wednesday so instead I'm getting weighed tomorrow night instead in another town so fingers crossed it will go well because I was up last week and I don't want to be up two weeks in a row

I will post on here tomorrow night though and hopefully it will be good

That´s exactly it Orla, I like to be 100% in control. I am not optimistic for tomorrow , had a sneaky weigh in and gained half a pound. If its the case so be it, I will do a week of Success express if I can find the info on it from here (I do SW from home)

Good luck for the weigh in and hope all goes well for the surgery :bighug:

Thanks a million for that, my stomach is in knots right now thinking about another possible gain after been 100% again on plan

Nervous for tomorrow. Think I am possibly looking at a gain this week after a little bit of a naughty weekend. Good luck everyone.

Im just going to try and keep my mind busy, will try and relax

Also nervous for tomorrow.. was fairly good at the weekend but did drink a bit, and was a bit naughty last night (ok a lot naughty). My will power is seriously deminishing! Am going to try Scan Branning it next week, will buy in group tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! x
Dont give up marymary you have done great so far :)

Tick tock, time is drawing near. Good luck all the lovely Tuesday ladies. Don't be nervous, it is what it is. We all try our best.

Tick tock, time is drawing near. Good luck all the lovely Tuesday ladies. Don't be nervous, it is what it is. We all try our best.

Think I need more of a positive attitude like u Peggy :) every Monday I just feel like I've failed before my tues am wi gonna treat myself to steak tomorrow I think if I'm happy with wi

I went to an early class tonight as I wont be able to go to my usual Tuesday evening class and sadly it wasn't good, for no apparent reason I was up 2Ibs, this is the first time I actually gained two weeks in a row and it wasn't even half a pound it was 2Ibs, gosh I'm so p*ssed off and just so upset right now, best of luck to the rest of ye tomorrow, lets hope my gain is outweighed by all your lovely losses :cry::cry::cry:

I went to an early class tonight as I wont be able to go to my usual Tuesday evening class and sadly it wasn't good, for no apparent reason I was up 2Ibs, this is the first time I actually gained two weeks in a row and it wasn't even half a pound it was 2Ibs, gosh I'm so p*ssed off and just so upset right now, best of luck to the rest of ye tomorrow, lets hope my gain is outweighed by all your lovely losses :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Orla, so sorry hun. But perhaps there are reasons such as different set of scales (I know they are all supposed to be calibrated but still....) and stress or worries over your hospital visit. You have lost SOOOOOO much weight you know you that you know how to do it. Weight loss is going to slow down as you get close. We'll be thinking of you and looking for you on this thread as soon as you are ready. Best wishes for all goes well with the surgery.:bighug:

Orla please don't let last nights weigh in ruin all your hard work. You weighed in on different scales so they're obvioulsy going to be different. Stick to weighing in on Tuesdays, and have a great week :)

Good luck to all us Tuesday weighers out there! Hope the scales are nice to you all xx

Thanks a million I think it is just the timing was wrong but I will get back to it and hopefully will see the losses soon

Lairocselady, that is great now that success express is basically 2/3 super free with every meal but your allowed two hex a and two hex b every day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back