Tuesday Weighers

Thanks a million I think it is just the timing was wrong but I will get back to it and hopefully will see the losses soon

Lairocselady, that is great now that success express is basically 2/3 super free with every meal but your allowed two hex a and two hex b every day

Thanks Orla, hope today went well for you at the hospital.

Is that the same if you are doing Extra Easy with the 2 hex´s? I´ve been trying to find stuff online about it so far only stuff relating to green and red days so I got confused lol

Awful awful week! I was expecting a very deserved gain. Our baby is not well so we popped in to the tuesday morning group. 1/2lb off, I think I can thank the baby passing her germs around for that. Aiming to be 100% next weel, 3 1/2lb to go!!

Afternoon all. Weighed in at my usual morning group today & was a lovely 3lb down. Very happy with that.
Good luck everyone still to WI

Hi everyone :), I got my 4 stone award and slimmer of the week, I lost 4.5 lbs !! Yay me ! :party0011:

Well done to those that have lost and good luck for everyone tonight, hope you all come back with a super duper loss ! :D

Kay xx

Well done everyone on your fab losses hopefully there will be lots more to come

I'm here in hospital so fingers crossed I will get out soon and get back on my "losing" track again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb gain :-(

Well done everyone on your fab losses hopefully there will be lots more to come

I'm here in hospital so fingers crossed I will get out soon and get back on my "losing" track again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Orla hun, hope everything is going ok for you at the hospital, looking forward to having you back :).

Kay xx

3lb off!!!! I've lost have a stone in a fortnight!!!! Omfg awesome x

Back