Tuesday Weighers

3lb off for me tonight. Means I've got my 2 stone award and my club 10 award.

Really chuffed with the weight loss I've had on slimming world

Fab losses!!

I lost 1lb tonight which I am thrilled with. I got my 2st award =D it's my Birthday on Friday so no telling what next week will bring..

I went to an early class tonight as I wont be able to go to my usual Tuesday evening class and sadly it wasn't good, for no apparent reason I was up 2Ibs, this is the first time I actually gained two weeks in a row and it wasn't even half a pound it was 2Ibs, gosh I'm so p*ssed off and just so upset right now, best of luck to the rest of ye tomorrow, lets hope my gain is outweighed by all your lovely losses :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear you didn't get the result you wanted hun.

i amazingly lost 1.5lb and got my 1st award. I've been so bad this week so don't know how i managed that...could be because i'm breastfeeding?

I lost 2lb this week and got my 1/2 stone award!

Well done everyone on your losses

Lianne my consultant rang me today and explained the reason I was up was because if all the stress and worry about my surgery so I'm feeling okay now hope tomorrow goes okay for me now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb on unfortunately but I'm only 2 weeks away from my platinum body magic award so I'll keep plugging away at that! Nice healthy breakfast this morning, new week everyone let's make it a good one x

It was my second WI this week and I got 8lb off and my half stone and 1 stone award and slimmer of the week. Very surprised (but pleased) to lose more in week 2 than week 1.

OMG Snowbyrneich that is amazing, well done to you, keep that up your doing fantastic

PinkToaster, you have the right attitude, keep that in mind. I had surgery this week and thank goodness it was keyhole as my surgeon said I could walk (albeit slowly) from next week onwards so I want to get my rewards too in body magic, I have yet to get my gold body magic award but I earned that ages ago but I want to get back into it that I get the gold and platinum awards together, no harm in been patient about it

Gosh how the week comes around so quickly, how is everyone feeling about Tuesday. I'm doing fairly okay but not sure will I weigh in on Tuesday as I wasn't 100% on plan as I was eating the food they gave me in the hospital and I fasted on Wednesday. I will weigh in Tuesday morning and depending on what that says I will either weigh in or not that evening as there is no way I'm going to be up three weeks in a row, bad enough been up two weeks in a row when I have been 100% on plan for both weeks.

Feeling terrified had a subway yesterday 20 syns and 4 vodkas. I don't know why i do it! I was doing so well. Forced myself to do an hour at the gym earlier and now I'm jus going to eat veg soup ( homemade ) and vegetables with lean meat or fish till weigh in. I might be able to salvage a loss but i don't deserve it grrrrr!

Gosh how the week comes around so quickly, how is everyone feeling about Tuesday. I'm doing fairly okay but not sure will I weigh in on Tuesday as I wasn't 100% on plan as I was eating the food they gave me in the hospital and I fasted on Wednesday. I will weigh in Tuesday morning and depending on what that says I will either weigh in or not that evening as there is no way I'm going to be up three weeks in a row, bad enough been up two weeks in a row when I have been 100% on plan for both weeks.

Don't worry Orla, I am expecting a gain on Tuesday, you are not the only one, hehe :p.

Kay xx

I don't feel like there's been any change from last week so all not hopeful for a loss!

That said, I haven't done anything wrong so who knows. Went out for a meal on Friday night but I reduced my syns intake to 5 or less on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday so I feel I compensated for it as much as possible. *crosses fingers*

Kay I really don't want another gain so if there is any doubt whether I'm up or not then I wont weigh that day. Some of my friends are saying to me not to worry because I had surgery and often the body can be in shock after that and tend to hold on to EVERYTHING including weight but for me and looking back on the week so far, I have gone over my syns for one of my days, I haven't kept a food diary since Monday (and I do one everyday except I don't record what I eat after weigh in on Tuesday) so I'm total not my usual self this week and I could blame a gain on any of these. My consultant knows me so well and knew I was missing class and meeting everyone there so she said to me to come and do the till but if I didn't want to weigh in that was no problem (she is so sweet) so I know that option is there for me too but one of the women said to me that it will be killing me if I don't weigh in and the scales right beside me and I tend to agree with her but I just don't want another gain so I know I will resist

Amanda, I can totally see where your coming from, on weeks like these it could go either way and I have had them where I knew I was on plan but I just "knew I hadn't lost" and that is a horrible feeling but rest assured know that most of us has had weeks like this and the only advice I would give is just stick with it and the following week it should show on the scales.

One other thing for me now is I think totm has arrived (not going into too much detail about why I'm not sure) so that might affect the scales too, please everyone fingers, toes and everything else crossed for me I do get up on the scales on Tuesday and have a LOSS

I've had a brilliant week so far and then yesterday we went for our belated Mother's Day meal and I ate badly in the evening as well! Really annoyed as Tuesday isn't exactly far away, I knew I'd have my meal but I wanted to get straight back on plan.

PinkToaster, get on the 1/3 super free and drink lots of water and this may be enough for tomorrow and by the way, you deserve a nice Mother's Day dinner it is not every day you get to celebrate Mother's Day so hope you had a lovely day

<3 <3 <3

By the way, I got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I have a small loss so here is hoping I get up on the scales and have some sort of a loss fingers crossed

Well I really can't call this week - I've been good all week but still feel the exact same as I did last week. Fingers crossed I get a loss or at least a maintain.

Back