Tuesday Weighers

Well I really can't call this week - I've been good all week but still feel the exact same as I did last week. Fingers crossed I get a loss or at least a maintain.

Nope I've seen your diary, you've been fab, my crystal ball says its a loss mrs ! :D

Kay xx

Lots of good effort from everyone this week, except me. I have really fallen off the wagon and gone WAAAY over my syns every day. Oh, well, I'll toddle along tomorrow and assess the damage and pick myself up and start again. I have to - I am between clothing sizes right now and have splashed out on a few new items in the smaller size because I am not quite at my goal. Can't justify spending the money if I don't get to wear them!

Starting sw tomorrow, so joining you Tuesday weighers. I have about 5st to loose which sounds impossible but looking forward to the challenge!

Im a tuesday weigher, at group =] fingers crossed for my stone award tomorrow 2lb to go eekkk x

I have been 100% on plan but expect a small loss given I had such a great loss last week. (Wouldn't say no to another big loss though of course!) I have been working towards my body magic too - swimming three times a week.

Weigh in in the morning then me and my sis in law gonna change wi days to Fridays so we can have a treat night if wanted on a weekend, not looking forward to tomorrow think I will of gained :(

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :D, I'm expecting a gain but am ok with that, will be back on the wagon from tomorrow promise ;).

Kay xx

I'm hoping to be down a little but will weigh myself on my own scales in the morning and see what that tells me, does anyone else have butterflies in their tummies on a Monday night or is that just me

Well done everyone. I have to dash home from work and make a wrap pizza to take to tasting night before WI. We are having a fakeaway tasting night in honour of the new book.

I gained 1.5lb this week. It's my first gain since starting SW..it's really given me the kick up the bum that I needed. I'm not surprised I gained weight because it was my Birthday on Friday and the weekend involved a lot of food. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would and I'm definitely ready to go full steam ahead again!

I had a 1.5 gain too this week but I don't mind, I wasn't careful and had a couple of parties, so back to the books and hopefully next week will be better, happy to still be in the 12's took long enough to get here :)
Good luck everyone who has left to weigh in today, and best of luck to everyone this coming week xxx

After my 1lb gain last week I'm happy to report a 4lb loss this week. Received my 3 stone award today and also down to the lower side of the 13's wohooo *fist pump*

Back