Tuesday Weighers

Wow Kay that is a super loss. Well done. Congratulations CLR on reaching target, fantastic! Mary, at least you know what went wrong, and well done you for stocking up on the things that will try to help. Sometimes those cravings just have to be fed. Good luck for the next coming week.

-2lb! Quite suprised as I made the mistake of weighing at home and it said STS.

So that's my 1 1/2st award and target.

I know it's not a huge lose but I couldn't have done it without SW so I'm so glad I went. Now to try and maintain it!!

Congrats CLR for reaching target hun. That's amazing ! :p I just looked at you stats and your the same height as me. My target is also 9 stones. I know you started at 10st 7lbs, how long did it take you on SW to get to 9 stones ?

Kay xx

Congratulations everyone!
I'm going to join you, I'm going to my first group this afternoon (3rd time lucky) so will be a Tuesday weigher :)

Congratulations everyone!
I'm going to join you, I'm going to my first group this afternoon (3rd time lucky) so will be a Tuesday weigher :)

Good luck for weigh in hun, I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Congrats CLR for reaching target hun. That's amazing ! :p I just looked at you stats and your the same height as me. My target is also 9 stones. I know you started at 10st 7lbs, how long did it take you on SW to get to 9 stones ?

Kay xx

Thank you, it took 3 months exactly, but I've allowed myself nights off for DH's birthday and mothers day etc so it could have been quicker.

Thank you, it took 3 months exactly, but I've allowed myself nights off for DH's birthday and mothers day etc so it could have been quicker.

Aww thanks so much hun, I know we all lose at a different rate but I am now 11st 11.5 lbs, do you think I could get to target by xmas this year ? That's almost 3 stone to lose ? Also do you do a lot of exercise ? and what plan do you follow ? sorry for the million questions, but it's not often I come along someone that shares the same height and target as me :p. I really appreciate all your help hun :).

Kay xx

Aww thanks so much hun, I know we all lose at a different rate but I am now 11st 11.5 lbs, do you think I could get to target by xmas this year ? That's almost 3 stone to lose ? Also do you do a lot of exercise ? and what plan do you follow ? sorry for the million questions, but it's not often I come along someone that shares the same height and target as me :p. I really appreciate all your help hun :).

Kay xx

It's no problem :) I'd have thought Christmas was a good tine to aim for. I have 3 kids so apart from ferrying them everywhere I don't do any exercise (I would like to but the small one won't be without me) I do all EE days because they are easy lol

It's no problem :) I'd have thought Christmas was a good tine to aim for. I have 3 kids so apart from ferrying them everywhere I don't do any exercise (I would like to but the small one won't be without me) I do all EE days because they are easy lol

Aww thanks so much hun for the tips, I just wanted to make sure the date I had in mind was realistic. One last question lol, I used to be 9 stone years ago and am determined to get back there, thing is I can't remember if I was a size 10 or 12, what size do you normally fit into for tops and trousers ? (I know we're all shaped different but just wanted a rough idea). I would die to fit into a size 10 :eek:. But from what I remember I think I was a slim 12 even at 9 stones.

Kay xx

Well done guys!! Everyones doing so well, i'm afraid I think it'll be another disappointing week for me this week. I really need to stop blowing it at weekends.

Aww thanks so much hun for the tips, I just wanted to make sure the date I had in mind was realistic. One last question lol, I used to be 9 stone years ago and am determined to get back there, thing is I can't remember if I was a size 10 or 12, what size do you normally fit into for tops and trousers ? (I know we're all shaped different but just wanted a rough idea). I would die to fit into a size 10 :eek:. But from what I remember I think I was a slim 12 even at 9 stones.

Kay xx

I'm an 8/10 depending on style and brand as I have big boobs, small hips and a mummy tummy lol

I'm an 8/10 depending on style and brand as I have big boobs, small hips and a mummy tummy lol

Thanks so much hun for getting back to me. You don't know how happy that makes me feel that I may get into a size 10 one day :D ! Well done again for getting to target, you should go out and celebrate today ! Whoop ! :party0011:

Kay xx

Lost 0.5 lb which is better than gain or sts. I have been pretty good food wise, but really rubbish activity wise this week. My job involved being on my feet and walking (strolling / ambling) around most of the day, so I guess being on holiday and being a couch potato has been significant.

Lost 2.5lb this week, bit gutted as Ive been really strict with myself and have also done success express all week.

Consultant said to follow it again this week and see how I get on next WI.

Hello!
Do you mind if I join?? I've just received my 2 stone award! But I'm going away tomorrow for 2 days which is likely going to include (a lot of) alcohol..
Just going to try my best and cut back on syns for the rest of the week I think!
Beth :)

Well done all you 2.5lbs-losers and to Bethany on your award!!

I lost 1.5lbs, which I'm very happy with.

Next week is too soon to guess at because although I'm planning to get plenty of extra body magic in (nice weather... bike rides....), I am off out for a meal at the weekend, plus the possibility of lunch at my grandma's (traditional cook...), not to mention Easter chocolate. So lots of good opportunities but lots of chances to trip and fall lol.

first week back on track... Ive lost 7lbs that's half a stone cannot believe it!!!!

Back