Tuesday Weighers

I was really good the whole week, and not an easter egg or hot cross bun in sight, but on the other hand I am feeling fat, bloated and slightly nauseous, so perhaps it is better to just get this over with tonight and start fresh tomorrow.

Fingers crossed this morning it looks far more promising, will let you all know how it went and I'm going to devour my easter egg this evening loss or gain, I dont care

Not feeling favourable!

No Easter eggs but 3 meals away from home & out of my control + wine and I've had less exercise than usual.

On the other hand, if I have a gain at least I will know where it's come from and that I can get shot of it.

Will find out tonight...

Good luck all!

You too Amanda, I probably wont be updating until around 11pm tonight

Hi everyone. I lost one lb although I didn't really deserve to after 4 fajitas, a massive bag of crisps, 2 x roast dinners and a cooked breakfast plus chocolate over the weekend. I have running gear arriving tomorrow to start couch25k challenge. X

1lb loss for me. Happy with that as I've been away for a week and not in control of my meals but kept up running while I was away I'm sure that was my saviour.

Well done everyone on the losses :thumbup:

I lost 3 this week!! Over the moon, really don't know how I've managed it but it's the most I've lost in a while. Dead chuffed :D
I hope everyone else is pleased with their losses too!
Beth :)

Lost 5.5 (week one) :D

Everyone done so well, i gained 2.5lb.
Really need to get back on track but hardly have any food in the house and can't go shopping until Saturday.

0.5lb off for me tonight, really happy with that! I'm going to be back on it tomorrow, properly. No more messing about/comfort eating/falling off the wagon for no reason.

0.5 on. I had two meals off plan last week (my Oh's birthday and Easter Sunday at my parents.) but was 100% on plan the rest of the time. It's also star week so really I'm pleased that isn't more. Hopefully it is water and the rest of the on plan week negated the bad meals and I'll see a decent loss next week.

1lb gain for me :(. I'm a bit miffed because I was so good and stayed on plan the whole week and did not use easter as an excuse to pig out. But it is TOTM and I have been on holiday for two weeks so pretty much sitting around reading, watching telly, sleeping late rather than constant walking around. Oh well, it was back to school yesterday so back to being up and running around, as well as get over the stupid TOTM and hope for a better loss next week.

Just started last night and weighed in at 17st 9lb! Pretty shocked but its spurred me on more if that's possible!
Hope everyone has a great week! :)

1Ib off for me and now I have my 5.5st loss back again, this week I'm going to do lots of walking and eating super free as well, I would love a big loss next week

Back