Tuesday Weighers

Wow that is just amazing, well done

I stayed the same thing week (and last week) which I'm absolutely thrilled about as I had been away and totally off plan, but still trying to make good choices!

Fantastic, sadly when I go over syns only once in a week, I never get away with it

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow, the week goes by so fast, have to say I had a sneak peek in the scales and I think I have lost a good few pounds

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pretty sure I stayed the same this week. Annoying. . And probably won't be able to make it next week might try finding club where I've got a meeting next Tuesday

Think a Tuesday weigh in keeps me on track at weekends !

Good luck all for tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm expecting a 3lb gain, had an off plan week, will start fresh from tomorrow. Good luck everyone ! :D xx

I think I sts was celebrating my husbands birthday on Wednesday but we started on Tuesday and finished Sunday oops, I've been running during the week so it might help with not gaining. Fingers crossed.

Had a night out on Friday but doesn't seem to have translated to a gain according to the pool scales so fingers crossed the scales at group say the same

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's my first weigh in so hope to have done well as stuck to plan all week

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't know about tomorrow. I mean I have been 100% however I feel bloated and like I haven't lost.

I am expecting either 0.5lb loss or sts. I am hoping for 1.5lbs off so I can get my 3 stone award, but I think it may be wishful thinking!

All the best tomorrow my lovelies :)

x

Got up on the scales this morning and I hate to say this in case it doesnt come true but I think roughly a 6Ibs loss, if this is true then I have reached another mini target and that is been below 200Ibs so here is hoping it comes true

Good luck to all who are weighing in this morning and lets hope this will be a good week of losses

Wow Orla, that's brill! When do you officially weigh in?

I'm expecting a maintain / gain tonight - A loss would be a bonus! * star week has arrived and I feel fat. Hmmpphhhh!!!

I'm an obsessive weigher and Sunday morning the scales told me I'd lost 7lbs so I was all excited then this morning 3lbs so I don't know what to expect at tonight's weigh in! Definitely a loss anyway :) was hoping for 4lbs to get my club 10, and after eating my home made speed soup and salads all week I'll be a bit peeved off if I don't x

I gained 1.5lbs after having a week off plan. Back on it this week and hoping for a good loss next week ;). My C is closing our Tuesday morning group down so from June onwards, I will be moving to a Thursday morning group and leaving you guys. Anyway good luck everyone for tonight, hope you all do super ! :D

Kay xx

0.5 lb off for me. I'm pleased with that because I went over my syns for a few days this past week. This week I am going all out to lose the 2 lb I need to reach target.

First weigh in tonight had a 7.5lb weight loss and got my 0_half11.jpgaward soooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy lol :)

Last edited:
Well done :)

Another 2lb off for me! Thats 3 weeks in a row now must be in some kind of weird loosing streak! 3lb to club ten! Well done everyone xx

Back