Tuesday Weighers

Gained half a pound! Aside from my very first week it's the first time I've had a gain.

I've been 100% on plan (but do tend to have big portions) and had lots of exercise so I am pretty sure it's nothing I've done and I'm inclined to think that after 7 months of nothing but losses & 2 maintains, a gain was bound to happen.

There are 2 things I suspect of being the culprit....

1) my consultant is away this week so we have someone else and it was a different set of scales (although they are supposed to be the same all over and I don't want to be the person who blames the scales, which are only doing their job!);

2) I gave blood last weekend, so 9 days ago, and thought it might have replenished itself by the time I weighed in 48hrs later but maybe it takes longer than that (last time I gave blood is hard to compare as I hadn't weighed in for a fortnight, gave blood 3hrs before weigh-in, lost 5.5lbs in total, then maintained the following week).

Either way I just have to take it on the chin and chalk it up to experience. If I gain or maintain next week THEN it will be cause for concern; in the meantime I'm going to consider it something that was always bound to happen eventually.

Gained half a pound! Aside from my very first week it's the first time I've had a gain.

I've been 100% on plan (but do tend to have big portions) and had lots of exercise so I am pretty sure it's nothing I've done and I'm inclined to think that after 7 months of nothing but losses & 2 maintains, a gain was bound to happen.

There are 2 things I suspect of being the culprit....

1) my consultant is away this week so we have someone else and it was a different set of scales (although they are supposed to be the same all over and I don't want to be the person who blames the scales, which are only doing their job!);

2) I gave blood last weekend, so 9 days ago, and thought it might have replenished itself by the time I weighed in 48hrs later but maybe it takes longer than that (last time I gave blood is hard to compare as I hadn't weighed in for a fortnight, gave blood 3hrs before weigh-in, lost 5.5lbs in total, then maintained the following week).

Either way I just have to take it on the chin and chalk it up to experience. If I gain or maintain next week THEN it will be cause for concern; in the meantime I'm going to consider it something that was always bound to happen eventually.

You could of put on some muscle from the exercise :)

Lost 1lb tonight which got me S21.jpg so pleased really as I was out for lunch today and friday was completely off plan. Hoping for a better loss next week though

I lost a big fat SIX pound after a week of success express and speed soup :) x
Hi what do you put in your speed soup and how often do you have it? Need another 2lb next week for club 10! X

Hi what do you put in your speed soup and how often do you have it? Need another 2lb next week for club 10! X

I made different ones. I made the tomato recipe and I made some other soups too

image-3089705962.jpg

. I ate it every day for five days for lunch and snacks and had success express salads with 70%less fat salad cream and ham for teas x

Well done everyone on ur weight losses xxx
good luck for another successfully week :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was down 2Ibs tonight but I have to say Im a little disappointed, in saying that though I'm coming to the tail end of my totm and often I can retain fluid on the last day so that might be it

Just popping in to say bye :wavey:

I've been a Tuesday weigher since I started my slimming world journey and have lost 4 stones on it. My C is closing the group down unfortunately, so my next nearest group is on Thursday mornings so moving over to that thread now :). Hope you all continue to have fab losses and I'm sure I will see a lot of you around on mins. Take care. ;)

Kay xx

Hello! I used to be a Saturday weighed but due to my husband now working on Saturdays and there being zero chance of my children sitting serenely through image therapy, I've had to change groups.

Had my first Tuesday WI last night and had my first gain so far. Only 1lb though which I'm happy with as I probably deserved more after an off the rails week. Back on it like sonic this week.

awwww Kay, sorry to see you leave this group, loved your posts, make sure to check in at any time and let us know how your getting on <3 <3 <3

OMG Viixenx, that is fantastic, well done and you got your first award too, well done

I think that is the trick to losing a lot, eat loads of the right foods, do you mind me asking did you eat a lot of super free, they say you get great losses when you eat 1/3 super free with every meal

I think that is the trick to losing a lot, eat loads of the right foods, do you mind me asking did you eat a lot of super free, they say you get great losses when you eat 1/3 super free with every meal

I dont have 1/3 with every meal, for example breakfast hexb toast with beans/eggs etc and then a banana/apple/grapes whatevers stashed in the house.
Mostly i have lettuce cucumber tomatoes and packet meat for lunch, then for dinner ill have whatever and then fruit after. If that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense but I'm not sure if your aware but bananas are super free, I only found that out last Tuesday, my consultant went through the book for new people there and for everyone else who had forgotten

That makes perfect sense but I'm not sure if your aware but bananas are super free, I only found that out last Tuesday, my consultant went through the book for new people there and for everyone else who had forgotten
]

They are? or aren't ? :0

Back