Tuesday Weighers

bananas are super free, sorry if I confused you

that is something I would love but I do love the new muller light lemon and strawberry cheesecake yogurts, they are 1 syn each but they taste so nice

Amanda, I thought the same but no they are super free but I agree Tanyalina that we shouldnt eat too many, I eat one every day with my weetabix but I would have a lot of super speed too just to balance it out

I love blueberries, not a big fan of blackcurrants but they are both super free and super speed :clap:

I thought blueberries were only free too! What rock have I been living under? I remember being dead chuffed at myself having eaten a banana and a punnet of blueberries then reading they were only free. If blueberries are superfree too I am a happy bunny!

Yeah just as a warning they may be super free but bananas have 1/2 your daily recommended allowance of sugar :/ therefore they are not so great in terms of weightloss however slimming world class them. I rarely eat them and I've only ever had one gain since i started x

3 meals off plan this week, not holding out much hope for Tuesday......

On the plus side, it was nice wine & cheese last night and I don't regret it after a rotten day that involved my husband flooding the kitchen. Sigh.

I can't get to weigh in this Tuesday. . Time I get back I'll miss alternative and I can't seem to squeeze another into this weeks schedule. Will carrry my book with me incase a meeting finishes early can find one in another town!

Gonna try a mix if green/red for this week anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blueberries are fantastic, I eat tonnes of them as not only are they super free, SS but they are brilliant for your skin. My consultant, who looks fantastic and looks 10 years younger than her actual age, said to me that I have fantastic skin and I thanked her (of course) and said it is all the blueberries I eat.

Pile them in Amanda, I know they are expensive but so worth it.

On a sombre note, I got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I will have a BIG gain tomorrow but then again I thought I was going to have a huge loss last week and only lost 2Ibs but going by my scales I'm up 4Ibs so if that stays the same tomorrow morning then I'm taking a holiday, I just cant face losing the 5.5st award again, this is just too much for me.

So it's weigh in tomorrow and after putting on 3lbs in 3 weeks I can safety say I am bricking it!!

Part of me is excited and I have weighed myself at home and I did loose 4lbs but then TOTM struck and it's now three, in all fairness if when I stand on the scales I stay the same I would be happy...

I would like to ideally get rid of the 3lbs fingers crossed!!
What's everyone else hoping for??

Minniemouse23, I have texted my consultant to say I'm taking a holiday and she totally understands. I will be there as I'm part of the social team but I wont weigh in as I know I'm up and I have been up and down for the last few weeks I just couldnt face another gain. Dont worry about what has happened as that is never going to change but I do picture myself drawing a line (yes on a nice sandy beach where the weather is nice - it has to look good) and move on and I will move on. Last few weeks I have been going out and having dinner outside of my own home and I dont know how many syns I have used, I hate not been in control but this coming week I have no distractions so plan to be 100% and hopefully it will show the following week

Just had WI - have been SO good this week, probably my best week in a long time and I lost 1/2lbs :( I know I shouldn't but am really pissed off!

Good luck everyone :)

I was like this a few weeks ago with 1lb, but then the week after I lost 2.5lb, so I think it will usually catch up.

marymary, I can totally relate to what your saying but as jennie says it will probably come next week, keep perservering and it will show, one tip make sure you measure your inches too as it often shows in this but not on the scales as much

Back