Tuesday Weighers

Burger and chips in my local Radisson Hotel and maybe a glass of wine, truth be told it probably is too much

Burger and chips in my local Radisson Hotel and maybe a glass of wine, truth be told it probably is too much

How often is the treat? If its just one day a week I can´t see how it would make a huge difference to the scales if you are 100% the other days? What about checking your portion sizes for during the week see if they could be reduced or what about exercise maybe increasing the amount you do see if that helps?

I sts this week and I know it was mainly down to me doing success express the last 2 days and running because the rest of the week i was a complete disaster. I have less than a month to my brothers wedding and I want to lose 10 pounds by then...im going to push myself to the limit to do it lol

STS for me.....just glad it wasnt a gain... next week Im going to amaze you all with my loses lol....go on hold me to it :D please lol :slap:

2lb down for me. Very pleased !! Gonna continue with weekly syns seems to work for me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just did my first weigh in and I'm down 3lbs! I'm happy but nervous - I've been up and down in weight so many times that I'm already nervous about keeping it off. And I know I gain around TOM and it's coming up so a bit worried that will obliterate my loss.

I only have it on a Tuesday evening after weigh in so it is only once a week, I think I will have to reduce my portion sizes and I didnt do too much walking this week, I'm getting nervous now only just over two and a half hours to weigh in

Thanks

Half down... Better than nothing. Gonna pull out all the stops this week.... Loads of superspeed! Hopefully 2 down next week.

what were you doing with the syns if you dont mind me asking?

I was doing daily! Now I have two syn days 5 syn free or low syn days (under 5)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't believe what I sam about to type... I lost 3lbs my biggest weight loss ever on any weight loss regime I am in complete shock

Well done on the losses everyone. 2 off for me this week which I am really pleased about as it takes me to the next stone bracket. I was also slimmer of the week and won the raffle so am sorted for superfree as well!

I lost 6bs this week so so happy!

not even my first week and I got my club 10 :)

Well done everyone, had a naughty weekend drinkwise i ate well all week but got a bit too sun and cider happy. I have drawn a wonky line (hic!) but i lost 1/2 lb this week which i didn't deserve and that is only because i walked about 12 miles this week for body magic. However that 1/2 a lb got me my club 10 and i got my silver body magic. Onwards and downwards :D x

Back