Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone! im back at group and determined to make a go of it as i dont want to gain everything that i had lost! I am 22 weeks pregnant and sofar from i have been pregnant i have not stuck to plan and i have gained 4/5lb! i have only been going to group every few weeks but now im hoping to get back on track as i have to be careful as i am being tested for gestational diabetes and i want to have everything in order before that and im hoping i dont have it!
I dont mind not losing obv as i need the baby to grow but i really want to maintain! i dont want to go back up to 13st region again!

Have no laptop at the moment so have to wait until I get in to work to update you all. I was down half a pound so happy with that, have lost all the weight I had put on lately so now I need to lose more next week just to make sure I dont go back over the 5.5st I have lost already

Great to see you back Mrs Mc, hope your pregnancy is going well and that is more important than the weight loss.

I was down 2.5 this week, really happy with that. Think I'm going to do 777 this week as I would like a big number next week!

That is excellent BrokenMirrors, what exactly is this 777

7days of having:

7 syns
7 superfree foods
7 glasses of water

I don't know if I'll manage to stick to the syns (definitely not on Saturday anyway, will be having acouple of drinks) but if I even do it for a few days it might be a nice boost! Going to up the walking as well. It's funny but I've found SW much easier to get into this time, maybe because I knew what to expect!

You are doing fantastic Orla! 5 and a half stone must make such a massive difference.

Thanks orla! im doing good now! had a few weeks of being unwell but back to plan now! I really want to not put on all the weight i had lost! but im not going to do anything drastic to try lose it i just want to maintain! :)

BrokenMirrors, that sounds hard and I might even do it myself after I had lunch out on Saturday, it might be the thing I need to kick me back into action, I can do the 7 syns on most days but not Saturday either. I have gone from a Size 26 to Size 18 bordering on a Size 16 so I feel great and it is nice to get compliments from a lot of people, it definitely keeps the motivation going

Mrs Mc1987, to maintain your weight during pregnancy is the best, I was told once that always remember what you need to be eating when your pregnant is very important and probably more important than what you can eat on sw but I suppose no harm to check either with your consultant or website and see can you eat foods that are free in sw and good for a pregnancy

Down half a pound on my first weigh in. Was in hospital for some of the week so couldn't be too picky about what I ate. Back on track now though :)

Hello everyone!

I re-started Slimming World on Tuesday. I feel like I’m getting back on track and I’d forgotten how easy ‘Extra Easy’ is. I also know how easy it is to go back to old habits! I’m determined this time. I’ve read the books and I’m keeping a food diary. I’ve started going to the gym after work. I’ve cleared all my kitchen cupboards of junk. To help keep me motivated, I keep my books on my desk at work and I’ve got a fruit bowl nearby.

When I did SW before, I found that keeping my purse at home and only taking with me the money that I needed (e.g. change for milk and a newspaper) has stopped me from going to the vending machines at work (when having a bad day!) and walking into food shops during my lunch break – I’ve started doing this again.

Best wishes and good luck with your losses!

Well done everyone on ur weight losses and I have lost another 1.5lbs and got slimmer of the week aswell xx

♥¤♥nettybungles ♥♥¤

I don't think I'll ever get Slimmer of the Week in my group, there are girls there (and not on their first week) dropping between 5 and 7 pounds! I must learn their ways :eek:

Wow Sparkle Starrs, your really motivated, you have given me food for thought

BrokenMirrors, I used to think I would never get slimmer of the week either but you will find you will have a few big losses and be the one to get it that week, I have got it three times so it is possible

I hope you're right Orla! It is happening a lot faster for me this time than it did last time, I think I am just so much more determined.

I've been as good as gold so far this week, really forward to hopping up on the scales on Tuesday! Course I have to be good through the weekend first :p

Ready for a syn free weekend hoping it pays off Tuesday :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So far so good. No syns! :) lemon water ahoy tonight xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had a bad few weeks and snacking has got a bit out of control, so I am starting a diary again today. Hopefully this will pay off come Tuesday WI

I was totally on plan all week but knew I would go over my syns on Saturday but I really went over my syns on Saturday, was meeting up with other women who are part of a facebook page, they are all members of slimming world in Ireland and we met for lunch. I did the pig on it but I may have got away with it and trying to undo the damage done and I'm doing well so far but I may have a small gain (fingers crossed I will have a sts)

Not looking forward to tomorrow evening

I'm with you there orla, I was so good until Friday then my in laws arrived for the weekend, my will power is so bad lately I just couldn't say no to nice things ... Such an eejit kicking myself now.

Back