Tuesday Weighers

I'm stuck in meetings today so think I'll weigh in on Saturday instead!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers and toes crossed but I think I may have got away with it, did three fairly big walks yesterday and that may have helped, will let you know later on

Good luck everybody! Kinda wish it was now so I could get it over with....

I went over on Saturday too, mostly due to alcohol. Nearly 40 syns worth :( Worked out my average though and it was 16 syns a day so not too worried! Fingers crossed!

Here's hoping tonight is good. I have been keeping a diary again for the past few days. I got out of the habit once I got used to the plan and the weight started to drop off, but recently I have been out of control with the treats and syns. By writing a food diary I have been able to see where I was going wrong and the diary has really helped me to stay on track, so I hope the damage has been limited by the very good last 4 days.....

Had a family gathering yesterday when I ate my body weight in food and drank like I hadn't a care in the world. Needless to say, not hopeful for tonight....

That's the thing though, you never really know until you're on the scales! Could be lucky and just have to work harder this coming week :)

What time do you all weigh in at?

Good luck all I had a very good week but have started on a cross trainer 4 days a week and its my * week so everything against me for a gain xxx I get weighed in at 5 xx :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

image-2558241441.jpg

I got four yes four awards today!!! I got my one stone award, new stone bracket, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month!! I lost 3lbs this week so I am now 11/11.5

We'll done to all of the ladies that have also lost as I say it couldn't of done it without the amazing support and advice from everyone here xxx

I am off away on Friday so I am looking at a gain next week

Attachments

• image-1356663504.jpg
    image-1356663504.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2319355809.jpg
    image-2319355809.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 33
I weigh in at 5.30pm, getting the butterflies at this stage

First week and 2lbs off. Feeling good :) Good luck x
Lisa.

Well done Lisa, that is great onwards and downwards

Well done everyone!

I don't weigh in til 7.30 so I'll be waiting a while yet!

1 & 1/2lb loss this week very surprised after the weekend. I'm considering changing my weigh day to Friday or Saturday, not sure what to do. :confused:

Well done everyone on the losses this week good luck all those left to weigh today xx

1 & 1/2lb loss this week very surprised after the weekend. I'm considering changing my weigh day to Friday or Saturday, not sure what to do. :confused: Well done everyone on the losses this week good luck all those left to weigh today xx

Your loss is brilliant, why do you want to change weigh in? I prefer having weigh in just after the weekend that way I try my best to be as good as I can x

Yeah while it seems tempting it would be so easy to get into the mindframe of "Oh I have all week to fix it".

Back