Tuesday Weighers

Yeah while it seems tempting it would be so easy to get into the mindframe of "Oh I have all week to fix it".

Exactly what I was thinking haha!

Your loss is brilliant, why do you want to change weigh in? I prefer having weigh in just after the weekend that way I try my best to be as good as I can x

Thank you I know I would have done better if I didn't mess up at the weekends but just have to learn some control, it was my plan when I restarted sw this year to weigh in after the weekend, I'm sure there method in the madness lol

Thank you I know I would have done better if I didn't mess up at the weekends but just have to learn some control, it was my plan when I restarted sw this year to weigh in after the weekend, I'm sure there method in the madness lol

You still lost weight!!! And you ate what you wanted??!! We'll I think that's super!
Try sticking to plan this week and see how u go

Am actually feeling nervous as the day goes on. Feel all bloaty and heavy but it's probably all in my head.

Do you suck in when you get on the scales? I do that without realising, hahahah.

Just got weighed 1lb off with slimmer of the week and slimmer off the month xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Smashed it 3.5lbs off hit my stone and a half which is my interim target I'm made up!!!!!! Well done everyone we are all doing so amazing. Tuesday weighers are winners! Big hugs!

I gained 1lb but I ate so much yesterday that I'm not surprised! I was at an all day thing and had 4 desserts through the course of the day. It was totally worth it!! I also usually swim during the week but obviously it was bank holiday and we stayed overnight at my parents-in-law's so I missed it this morning too. Tomorrow my efforts to claw that pound back begin!!

On a separate note, someone earlier said they got a 'next stone level' award - never heard of this before??

I gained 1lb but I ate so much yesterday that I'm not surprised! I was at an all day thing and had 4 desserts through the course of the day. It was totally worth it!! I also usually swim during the week but obviously it was bank holiday and we stayed overnight at my parents-in-law's so I missed it this morning too. Tomorrow my efforts to claw that pound back begin!! On a separate note, someone earlier said they got a 'next stone level' award - never heard of this before??

Hi that was me... It means I'm in the 11's

Attachments

• image-1331037957.jpg
    image-1331037957.jpg
    830 KB · Views: 82
Was down 4 pounds this week! Got slimmer of the week too.... Utterly gobsmacked and delighted!!

Well done everyone!

Don't ask me how but after last Saturday I actually LOST 1Ib tonight, quite pleased with myself now yayyy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back