Tuesday Weighers

All the losses are amazing! I'm 3 pounds down and into the next stone bracket :) Really pleased as it's my birthday on Monday, so will probably have a gain next week. Glad to have had a good loss before that! Well done everyone :D
Beth :)

Ladies I've just calculated it and we have lost 30lbs between us this week!!! Amazing achievement xxxx
I found a pic for some inspiration

image-1687459437.jpg

Keep it up

What are we aiming for next week Tuesday Weighers? It's a bank holiday here so am a bit nervous :p

I'm totally on plan this week and I'm doing a mini marathon in Dublin on Monday so I hope to have a good loss but star week next week so we shall wait and see

Not long till Tuesday folks! How we all feeling about it?

I've been on plan EXCEPT Friday when I had a chicken caesar wrap followed by a doughnut at lunchtime and then when I got home later I had a slice of the most exquisite homemade chocolate orange cake which had to be eaten or thrown away. Oops.

I'm hoping it won't show on the scales tomorrow especially since last week I had a 1lb gain. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

After that - I'm off on holiday this weekend so I definitely don't want to start that off with another gain!

Hi :)
I'm back after a long time of being off plan.. Gutted that ive put weight on but im back on it. I started last Tuesday and my first weigh in is tomorrow again:)
I've had a good week so hoping for a good loss!

got around 4 stone to loose, last year I lost over 4 stone in 5 months so hoping to get it off hopefully for xmas, im hoping that's not an unrealistic target!

Cant wait till tomorrow for results x

Urgh! Is it Tuesday? Can I hide? We went away for the weekend to stay with friends who wanted to host us and they did all the catering for the weekend - not a vegetable in sight and the only fruit was liquidised and sweetened or the name of a flavour in an alcoholic beverage! Fresh bread with lashings of butter, fried breakfasts, picnics of cheese and pies, afternoon cream teas...... No, I am not moaning. I had a fantastic weekend, but slimming wise thank goodness it was only a weekend! I let myself enjoy the food but after so long on the SW way of eating I really do feel worse for it after the weekend - bloated, tired and FAT!

I suppose I had best get this (I mean the dreaded WI) over with tonight, tot up the damage and draw a line under it.

First week on slimming world this week (came Dom weight watchers). Lost 3.5 pounds and I are more food and bigger meals. I even went out for a meal. Aiming for 2 pound next week. But if I do another 3.5 pounds that would make my half stone in 2 weeks. Roll on this week :) well done in all your losses guys... So inspiring :) xxx

3rd weigh-in, another 1lb off - 3lbs loss in total. Happy with that :) Have had a bit of week - hubby tripped and fell on his way home from work last Thursday and dislocated his shoulder and fractured his arm! Hubby is OK - he's comfortable and needs to keep his arm rested. So since Thursday evening I've not been strictly on plan and I haven't been to the gym. Now back on track and aiming for a 2lbs loss next week...

Well done with your losses!

Lisa.

Back