Tuesday Weighers

I am starting my new life today! hope to get support and help! who can advice the best diet? Eyes already tired of reading all the stuff in the internet)

I'm glad it's less of a gain than you thought. :)

3.5 loss for me and 1st stone award.. Mega chuffed.
Stupidly said in group i want my 1 1/2 stone award next week :eek: I know I won't make that lol!

3lb off for me this week, over the moon with that as I had hit a wall and was only loosing 1/2 or 1lb.

I was dreading the weigh in.... It was a bank holiday weekend here and I went mad on food and boozing. Somehow i lost a pound and a half... Meaning I'm down a stone in 4 weeks. Cannot explain my delight and relief!

Absolutely thrilled to have lost 3.5lbs!!

I was worried because I gained 1lb last week and am going on holiday for a week this Saturday so I would have been stressed even if I'd lost the 1lb gain from last week since I know I'm unlikely to lose over the next fortnight.

It's made me more motivated to not necessarily stay on plan on holiday but to get as much exercise as possible and try and make healthy food choices. There will be wine though!!

The only thing I'm even a little bit sad about is that now I only have 2.5lbs to go to get my 5st award which ordinarily I might think achievable in a week or two but with the holiday it's just a little less so. But I am being overly critical about a brilliant loss and it's no big deal!

Havent been on for a while, sorry lads but my laptop is broke and I usually update on that so only can update on phone or work computer

I had a sts, really gutted but I'm in the throes of the worst totm ever and also did a mini marathon on Monday and my legs were like lead yesterday

Next week I want a big loss and I will be annoyed if I dont get it, I really want my 6st award at this stage

2.5 off for me and SOTW for 2nd week in a row. I'd be happy but have had a week from hell at home and missed eating from sat- mon ( couldn't face it) so i feel like i cheated tbh. We'll see if i put it back on next week :( x

misspinky, take it and enjoy it my dear, I'm sure there are weeks where you put 100% effort in and it didnt show on the scales so see this as balancing out

By the way, well done

BrokenMirrors, thanks for that, I think I feel a little better today, hopefully it will show next Tuesday

That weekend really came back and bit me on the bum.... or I wish it had because then maybe a chunk taken out of my bum would have helped me weigh less. I put on 4 lb!! The funny thing is that I am not upset because I had a wonderful weekend, I am almost at target (or at least I was before the weekend) so I am feeling good about my shape, my weight and the comfort of my new skinny clothes which all still fit even after the weekend.

I know exactly how to deal with the gain and am not worried that it will be difficult to lose, because I know it will be really easy. TBH it is such a wonderful feeling knowing that I can let go completely for a short weekend, enjoy the food, enjoy the company and not appear to be a boring SW drag who complains that there are not enough veggies or free choices and then come home and get right back on plan without difficulty.

Hopefully this optimism and enthusiasm for SW will pay off next Tuesday! Well done to all the losers. Fantastic numbers this week (sorry to spoil the trend ;))

Back