Tuesday Weighers

Peggydee, you totally have the right attitude and I have no doubt you will be at target before the month is out, that is the fantastic thing about slimming world, you can enjoy life and still manage your weight loss programme together, the trick is in getting back on plan the very next day

Thanks Orla. It is now Sunday and I have been 100% on plan since Tuesday WI, so I am interested to see if it starts to show this coming Tuesday or if the effects of the weekend will last a little longer. At least then I will know for future weekends.

I hope all our other lovely Tuesday weighers are having a good week.

I'm weighing this Tuesday then away next week working. Hmm if i can workout how to find a group in Brighton I shall go!!

Taking supplies with me to avoid restaurants lol crazy or prepared :p ?!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your welcome Peggydee, glad that I can be of assistance to you and you have the right attitude, at least you will know for future weigh ins, I think I know my pattern at this stage. So far I have had a great week and it showed on the scales this morning, I know I'm not going to be in the 13's tomorrow evening but I was in them this morning for the first time ever and usually Monday morning I'm not the nicest person but this morning I was beaming (it is my 14th wedding anniversary today as well and still very much in love with DH !!!). I got my walk in to work as well before the rain came down so the day is starting off nicely (at last)

Aaah congratulations Orla :0clapper:both on the 13's and the wedding anniversary. It is lovely to hear that you are still in love :candledinner:. :bestwishes:Me too with my DH (although we have some catching up to do ;))

Thanks PeggyDee, had a lovely evening in a friends place but will celebrate this evening after weigh in

I got up on the scales again this morning and I'm still in the 13's so hoping to have a good loss tonight. How many years are you married PeggyDee, you dont see the years flowing

MelonCollie, good luck with your weigh in this evening, I often have been there before and often it works out on the scales, good luck and let us know how you get on

Good luck today everyone. Remember a week is just a week, if it's awful we start over in the morning and have the opportunity to do better.

absolutely

well done to everyone so far and good luck to people still to go, I still got a few hours to wait yet.....

Me too, will be weighing at 5.30pm this evening

7.30pm for me...always get kinda anxious in the afternoon leading up to it!

-3lb for me

Happy with that. Am away next week. .. so probably weigh in in a fortnight Monday at another club!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

T minus 1 hour to weigh-in and as i thought my scales show a STS :( knew it wouldn't be good but nevermind I'll report shortly. Well done on all your losses lovelies x

Back