Tuesday Weighers

Down 3.5Ibs and got my gold body magic award as well ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402432802.922672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone on your weight loss. I had another 1.5lbs off today and got my 1 stone award with a total of 15lbs off in 6 weeks xxx

I lost 1.5 lb which is fine considering I was not very strict this week, working with a 'loose' interpretation of flexisynning and an inaccurate unofficial HEB list :rolleyes:.

Fantastic losses this week, Rebekah, Minniemouse, BrokenMirrors, snowbryneich, Orla , Tanyalina , nettybungles - big numbers, awards, new stone brackets. What brilliant inspiration!

Hey Orla, we've been married 8.5 years and still going strong.

As predicted 1lb gain :( knew as soon as i started eating again it would show on the scales. I'm on holiday now for a fortnight so not looking good for the future either i did however get 3 soup recipes that I'm going to make and freeze to avoid sneaky lunch snacking. I have 12 weeks to loose 7lbs which is my target but as i purchased a 12 week countdown i may lower my target a bit to get my money's worth!! X

Misspinky, keep perservering and you will reach target, gosh I wish I was even close to target but sadly I'm not

Congrats Orla on your loss & award this week!!

I only got back from holiday yesterday. I did try to eat as much fruit as possible while away and managed it quite well the first 2 or 3 days when we were in Barcelona where there are shops open at all hours but in Granada the shops didn't open until well after we were on our way somewhere. Also, literally ALL the food we had in cafes and restaurants was light on the veg and heavy on the olive oil. Not to mention the wine.... the beer....

On the plus side though we walked MILES and up hills and all sorts so I've had plenty of exercise and I have to remember that I have TWO weeks' worth of weigh-ins since I didn't weigh in this week so as I was 100% on plan for one of those weeks and not at all on plan this past week, there's really every chance it could go either way.

But I'm expecting a gain and you know what? I wouldn't do it any differently as some times you just need to cut loose!!

I totally agree Amanda, there are weeks where I'm like that and just enjoy my break out, no doubt you will be back on plan from Wednesday

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow, I'm aiming for a sts. Looks like I might be up 1Ib so hoping to drag that back today and aim for a sts and then work hard to get my 6st award next week

Had lots of red wine, starter, main course and half a dessert so I dont deserve to get away with it

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow, I'm aiming for a sts. Looks like I might be up 1Ib so hoping to drag that back today and aim for a sts and then work hard to get my 6st award next week

Had lots of red wine, starter, main course and half a dessert so I dont deserve to get away with it

Ah Orla don't say you don't deserve to get away with it, of course you deserve a loss. I bet you still made good food choices. Sometimes we all need a few drinks :p

I am kind of on the knife edge as well this week. Was slightly over my syns on Friday (had chinese with my family) and WAY over on Saturday (had 42 syns, made up of cinema popcorn and alcohol). However, I was under on other days and I did lots of body magic and ate a lot of superfree. Yesterday I went swimming for the first time in 4 years. I was mortified for anyone to see me, but at least I did it.

I could have a loss, I could have a gain. You just don't know until you're on the scales.

Fingers crossed everyone does well this week :)

Forgot to update last week.
I lost 0.5 lbs :/ I ate pretty much only salad so I dunno why it was so little!

Hoping for a better week this week. I feel so bad because I had a shish kebab but I kept in my syns so should be okay!
Having a superfree + HE only day today apart from a mugshot so I'm hoping that will help with the scales tomorrow.. :)
My scales have broken and I didn't even realise it until OH's mum stood on it and it said she was 24st 11! She's 9st if even lol. And here was me thinking that I put on and then maintained the whole week, lol. (although they did really bug and said I was 8st once.. I wish! Haha. I have over 15st to lose to reach that haha.)
Hope tomorrow will be okay.. And good luck to everyone!

Forgot to update last week.
I lost 0.5 lbs :/ I ate pretty much only salad so I dunno why it was so little!

Hoping for a better week this week. I feel so bad because I had a shish kebab but I kept in my syns so should be okay!
Having a superfree + HE only day today apart from a mugshot so I'm hoping that will help with the scales tomorrow.. :)
My scales have broken and I didn't even realise it until OH's mum stood on it and it said she was 24st 11! She's 9st if even lol. And here was me thinking that I put on and then maintained the whole week, lol. (although they did really bug and said I was 8st once.. I wish! Haha. I have over 15st to lose to reach that haha.)
Hope tomorrow will be okay.. And good luck to everyone!

You know sometimes if you don't eat enough it can slow you right down? Your body goes into starvation mode and clings onto everything! Don't be afraid to eat your syns, you should be having at least 5 every day! You don't need to live off salad :)

You know sometimes if you don't eat enough it can slow you right down? Your body goes into starvation mode and clings onto everything! Don't be afraid to eat your syns, you should be having at least 5 every day! You don't need to live off salad :)

I was eating a lot of salad, it was what I fancied.. I never felt hungry lol. :) A typical meal would be grilled chicken, mixed salad leafs, picked beetroot, pickled gherkins, pickled onions. (and sometimes a pickled egg as well.)
I tend to stick to the 15 syns, too. I make myself have them so my body doesn't react weirdly when I do fancy something haha.

I'm back to normality was away with work training new starters the last couple of weeks and haven't weighed myself since so not entirely sure how it will go tomorrow, tried to stick to plan as much as possible other than the odd night out with the trainee's but haven't exercised at all in that time so we shall see. Good luck everyone for tomorrow x:D

I was eating a lot of salad, it was what I fancied.. I never felt hungry lol. :) A typical meal would be grilled chicken, mixed salad leafs, picked beetroot, pickled gherkins, pickled onions. (and sometimes a pickled egg as well.) I tend to stick to the 15 syns, too. I make myself have them so my body doesn't react weirdly when I do fancy something haha.

Do you drink a lot of water?

I hear you about the picked stuff! Going through so many gherkins and pickled onions!

Got up on the scales this morning again and it looks like I have a 1Ib gain but I can live with that, definitely nothing coming up this week so really going to go all out and try and get my 6st by next week.

I hadnt seen my friends in about two years so I had to go up and meet them, really enjoyed the night and hopefully with all the body magic I'm doing (going to be doing lots of walking today) I may balance it out

Good luck everyone for today

Back