Tuesday Weighers

I have to say I'm not a big fan of pickled anything, sorry

Here to subsribe, I had my first weigh in last tuesday 4lbs down.. think its a maintain for me this week will let you know later :D best of luck to everyone else :) xxx

Welcome BubblesAnseo, great to see a new name here, that is a great loss and good luck this evening

1.5lb off this week for me. 1lb away from 3 stone, kicking myself really as I was 3lb short 3 weigh ins ago

At least you've lost Rach! And you've had an amazing loss so far, well done. :)

2.5 lbs off this week. 3 lbs off my 1.5st so I'm going to add a bit more SS this week to get that 3 lbs off next week :D.
Must say I'm shocked I lost so much since I was a little naughty. :eek:

I lost 3 tonight!! After sts for 2 weeks running it was a relief.. And I got my 3 stone award! Glad everyone else is pleased with their results so far.
Beth :)

I was right in saying a gain of 1Ibs as that is what showed on the scales but back on track today and no obstacles in my way, will I get the 3.5Ibs needed for 6st awArd and into a new stone category fingers crossed I do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't know if I updated here, I didn't go to meeting was exhausted from work a parent decided to bring emulsion paint into school and of course a child knocked it over so I spent 2 yes 2 hours cleaning it as the care taker went home!

I weighed at home and was half a pound off

I haven't been well since Tuesday so haven't really logged on. Was down 2 pounds, so was happy with that, but this week I'm going to be 100% and see how I fare.

Well done everyone, sounds like a pretty positive week.

Lost another 2lbs this week - got my half-stone award :)

Well done everyone I'm on my hols this week and showing a 2lb loss at home but I'm not believing it. Had a very naughty weekend as planned and now I'm back optimising and body magic so my body's probs just in shock! X

I'm working so hard this week, had my meal out with friends last Sunday but went back on track the next day and sadly the meal showed on the scales as I was up 1Ib but I suppose it could have been a lot worse.

I dont know if anyone else feels the same as I do, even though I knew I was probably going to be up still when you see the gain you still get a bit disappointed, does anyone feel that way. I have been 100% on plan this week, I'm eating lots of super free and I'm doing lots of body magic as well so I should have that 3Ib loss next Tuesday for my 6st award, I so want it by the time June is over and that is next Tuesday

I'm working so hard this week, had my meal out with friends last Sunday but went back on track the next day and sadly the meal showed on the scales as I was up 1Ib but I suppose it could have been a lot worse. I dont know if anyone else feels the same as I do, even though I knew I was probably going to be up still when you see the gain you still get a bit disappointed, does anyone feel that way. I have been 100% on plan this week, I'm eating lots of super free and I'm doing lots of body magic as well so I should have that 3Ib loss next Tuesday for my 6st award, I so want it by the time June is over and that is next Tuesday

I always feel like this - I've given up I think

Back