Tuesday Weighers

My scales have truely buggered up unless I've lost over 10st in a week Haha :D
Making sure to do 10k steps at least on the treadmill a day so I really hope I will get my 3lbs off next week.
Also did a lot of working out with moving the washing machine and helping the oh put the new one in Haha :D
Going to do 20 min on the treadmill in a moe then blitz the whole house. Then if it gets colder walk the dogs (they can't deal with the heat that well. )
Tried a super speed soup yesterday and it was very rich. I couldn't easy much but it sure ffilled me up lol :)
Good luck to everyone with their losses :D

Got up on the scales this morning and it looks like I have stayed the same, I wont give up but at times like this it can be so hard and tough and I really have to add another layer of determination but I feel like this right now :cry:

Have been eating the melon today and I think it may be working, lets hope the scales say less tomorrow morning

Mary, biggest regret of my life, I weigh myself everyone Monday and Tuesday morning and depending on what I see it can sway my mood for the day, today as you can imagine I'm not too happy but I have a feeling I'm retaining fluid and I think it may be gone :p

Can I suggest one thing, dont invest in a scales, I can guarantee you you will be tortured with it

Good luck everyone! I've been the best I've been for a while this week, so am hoping for a good loss as I've been struggling of late. I was off plan yesterday though, so that won't have done me any favours! Orla do you find weighing yourself between weigh ins a lot helps motivate you? I'm not sure if I should invest in some scales! x
wish I'd never got them i weigh myself daily sometimes twice a day! Its a real problem I'm obsessed and like Orla it effects my mood for the day! X

This was the first week where I have done everything by the book, literally, and 6 lots of body magic. I am really hoping for a good loss tonight!

Well done Mary! That's amazing! You must have been so good this week :p

I weigh in tonight so have to wait and see then.

Well done Mary! :)

My WI is tonight. I have a horrible feeling that I haven't made the 3 off that I want for my 1.5st :( Fingers crossed though!

Another 2lbs off this week - have now lost 9lbs in total. Target for next week is to get into double figures :)

Lisa :)

Well done everyone!

Lost 2lbs which earned me my 5st award at long last! Feels like forever since I got my 4st award but it was 3 months ago.

This also takes me to below 12st, which I'm well chuffed with!

Lost 3.5lb today! So happy considering I do not lose big (or gain big so can't complain) and am finally back on plan after months of messing around.

Was down half a pound, a little disappointed but then again I was up 1Ib the week before when I should have been up more so I suppose it nearly has balanced itself out now, I need 2.5Ibs now to get my 6st award so hoping to have that in the next week or two

Back