Tuesday Weighers

Well done on your loss Tracey!

Well i lost half a lb so I'm back where i was a month ago ( gained a pound and lost half last week) seems silly i ate great stuff even had detox soup. I upped my body magic even started boot camp on monday. Really cheesed off tbh. Hopefully it'll show next week. I find as I'm within a stone of my target its getting really hard now :( x well done everyone else x

Well i lost half a lb so I'm back where i was a month ago ( gained a pound and lost half last week) seems silly i ate great stuff even had detox soup. I upped my body magic even started boot camp on monday. Really cheesed off tbh. Hopefully it'll show next week. I find as I'm within a stone of my target its getting really hard now :( x well done everyone else x

Sorry to hear that your disappointed with your week :(
But keep on cracking at it as a loss is always better than a gain!

May I ask what detox soup is? :)

Well after spending 2 days freaking out... I was down 3.5! Absolutely in SHOCK. Nearly cried with relief. Happy birthday to me! Haha.

well done on all ur losses xx:)
I had 3lb off tonight and also got my club 10 award with a total off 17lbs off in 9weeks :)

so happy i lost 4 pound this week and got my 6 stone with a total of 6 stone 1.5 so proud im 2 pound off the 15 stone catagory

I had a sts but I suppose it was star week anyway I really really really want my 6st award now going to be determined to reach it next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost a 1lb. Glad I didn't sts considering the pink wine I consumed. Food was fine - it's that drink that does it for me! Dammit!!
Lx

I'm sure you'll get it next week Orla. Either way you're doing amazingly well with how much you've already lost. Well done! :D

Well d done to everyone else, as well :)

Thanks MelonCollie, part of me is saying I was lucky but part of me is very frustrated. It is just when I'm bold a little it always shows on the scales but when I'm good and then it is star week it doesnt show on the scales but I'm back now on track this morning and I just want that 6st now

Well I did the opposite of you Tanyalina and put on 3.5!! Not good, but I have just got back from holiday so it could have been worse I suppose.. Never mind, back to it today.
Beth :)

1st weigh in last night, and I lost 1.5lb - a bit gutted it wasn't more... but I had a bad day on Monday due to a Christening the day before and too much vodka! Ha ha

My social calendar is finally slowing down, so I'm on it 100% this week - fingers crossed for a better loss next Tuesday

BubblesAnseo, I know how you feel as I feel the exact same way, keep at it and it will show and often it doesnt show until the following week

Lemontella, a loss is going the right direction and as you said yourself you had a bad day so this week keep at it and it will show on the scales

Sorry to hear that your disappointed with your week :( But keep on cracking at it as a loss is always better than a gain! May I ask what detox soup is? :)

Lornie its gross!!! Its really good for you though and i needed it after my holiday as a kick up the bum. Think i prob lost more than i thought but as i didn't weigh on my holiday week I'm not sure quite how bad the damage was!
Detox Soup
1 bag Spinach
400g Broccoli
3 Celery Stalks
1 Bag Kale
1 large Onion
1 Chilli ( finely chopped and deseeded)
2 parsnips
2 Cloves Garlic crushed
Enough water to cover
1 stock cube
Salt Pepper

Fry off the onion, garlic and chilli and then add the chopped veg. Boil up until veg is soft and blend.

Its grim but good to speed up a loss! X

Last edited:
Back