Tuesday Weighers

Another 2lbs off this week - now into double-figures! Yay! Next target 1 stone :)

Thank misspinky! If it's vile then I wont be trying for a while then as only on second week of SW haha. I'll put it off for a while. How is your day going so far? still on plan?

Yeah currently! Lol off to Wetherspoons for tea but they have some quite syn friendly options on the menu so it'll be ok!
Well done on your second week, how you finding it so far?

Yeah currently! Lol off to Wetherspoons for tea but they have some quite syn friendly options on the menu so it'll be ok!
Well done on your second week, how you finding it so far?

Oh weatherspoons? Does it have low syn meals?! I thought I would have to avoid like the plague lol

Yeah, I love it thank you! It's actually really easy. I have been keeping a food diary on here too which is helping and it has a bit about my previous 'diets' and yeah. I love it because am never hungry and the meals are lovely. Similar to what I used to anyway and tbh I think they have more flavour due to the amount of herbs they encourage you to use!

Ask me this in 2 weeks though I may not be so determined.

Well done on hitting your target by the way! It's pretty much the same as mine! :)

absolutely BubblesAnseo, we can do this together

Oh weatherspoons? Does it have low syn meals?! I thought I would have to avoid like the plague lol Yeah, I love it thank you! It's actually really easy. I have been keeping a food diary on here too which is helping and it has a bit about my previous 'diets' and yeah. I love it because am never hungry and the meals are lovely. Similar to what I used to anyway and tbh I think they have more flavour due to the amount of herbs they encourage you to use! Ask me this in 2 weeks though I may not be so determined. Well done on hitting your target by the way! It's pretty much the same as mine! :)

There's a thread on here about Wetherspoons, its really good with something's for example the sweet chilli noodles are about 1 syn!
Food diaries are really good to keep you focused and honest after all if you don't write it down your only fooling yourself!
I'm close to target but not there yet I've got 10lbs to go, its the hardest bit to lose. It feels miles away but I'll get there! Everyone on here are amazing its so useful to have this forum :)

There's a thread on here about Wetherspoons, its really good with something's for example the sweet chilli noodles are about 1 syn!
Food diaries are really good to keep you focused and honest after all if you don't write it down your only fooling yourself!
I'm close to target but not there yet I've got 10lbs to go, its the hardest bit to lose. It feels miles away but I'll get there! Everyone on here are amazing its so useful to have this forum :)

Ah sorry, I thought you had already hit it but 10lbs! Lets say 4-6 weeks and you could be your target weight! I bet thats a nice feeling! :)
Oh right, am going to have a look through that as I was invited for lunch at weatherspoons this Friday and I really wanted to go but i've been so good lol :( but looks like its back on the cards! Good thing I have work though after lunch, save me from the precious vodka haha! :D

Well I gained 1lb :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Jess, I can understand but the fact you came on here and told us, you will get the support and encouragement you need from here, just draw a line and leave that in the past, I see your avatar, that is fantastic :grouphugg:

Lornie drink is my biggest weakness i fill my face with goodness and then spoil it with booze! So easy to do! All goes down the hatch too quick! Xx

It is so frustrating that you save your syns all day and then in a matter of half an hour or a little more they are all gone with alcohol, you have to flexi syn if your going out for a few drinks and you dont want to do that too often as it can sabotage your weight loss

Yep, but I suppose SW is good for allowing the odd splash out what with flexisynning available as most diets ban alcohol completely. Am pretty lucky as I work in a bar so I tend to be at work most weekends truthfully which stops me from drinking haha

No harm in that

I'd be lying if i said i didn't drink most nights. Have tried to switch to vodka instead of cider less syns but its so nice to sit in the sunshine with a pint! X

two people at club always lose and they tell me they have a good cold pint at the weekends! They also seem to have a lot of bbqs (they're BIL and SIL or brother and sister i think) and I'm jealous of them.

I fear I'll have a gain at the end of this month because it's my birthday and my aunt normally invites me out and 2 bottles of wine are normally drank. Sometimes more.. eep!

I'd be lying if i said i didn't drink most nights. Have tried to switch to vodka instead of cider less syns but its so nice to sit in the sunshine with a pint! X

I know that feeling, I am trying not to drink in weekdays now. I also thought about switching to vodka but I don't enjoy it and think I would rather not drink, it's the pint of cider or glass if wine that I like.

I'm a little worried I've had a gain this week because after a really good first week my second has not been the same. I've had loads in this week ( which tbh is not really the reason I haven't been great) but I'm getting back on it and to be fair I have still been a lot better that usual! Alcohol is probably my downfall too as I then just want to eat whatever!

two people at club always lose and they tell me they have a good cold pint at the weekends! They also seem to have a lot of bbqs (they're BIL and SIL or brother and sister i think) and I'm jealous of them. I fear I'll have a gain at the end of this month because it's my birthday and my aunt normally invites me out and 2 bottles of wine are normally drank. Sometimes more.. eep!

I suppose the thing is "everything in moderation"! The thing is though it's not usually moderation with me! I think if you can be really good all week and have a little if what you like at the weekend, you could still loose. Well I'm hoping so anyway as that is what I am trying to do, I really don't want my life run by slimming world as it enjoy food and drinks, but then I still really want to loose weight, it's just so tough! But I'll see how it goes! It worked last week and I still had a biggish loss but then to be fair it was my first week back on plan!!

Its tough to change your life completely I've struggled to keep with my syns on booze but i eat fine well below 5 a day tbh. I kno I'd lose it quicker if i stopped but i have a life still ha! Wish booze was free! X

I love the wine and I hate it at the same time because you save your syns all day and then within minutes they are all gone, I think it is impossible to have a drink during the week and still have a loss on the scales so I tend to have my drink on my treat night but then this is a vicious circle, I think at this stage, my treat is sabotaging my weight loss.

I suppose we have to ask ourselves, what is more important, having a few drinks during the week and maybe having a sts or a gain or not drink and have a loss every week (except the weeks where your going somewhere)

Maybe trying to find low syn drinks if you go out will help?
A shot of absinthe is 5.5 syns and really strong. I mixed some with a pint of diet coke and it lasted me the whole night - and I was under my syns when I went to bed, too. (Or I think I was.. I'll have to check my food diary.)
Wine is one that I know I won't be able to drink because I love it. I could easily not notice drinking a whole bottle or three.. Oops hehe.

I think it's just learning what you can and can't drink in small bits. I think I will deffo do the absinthe thing if I do go out as I did also get tipsey from it! but then again it is 80% alcohol..

If the wine is making you STS or gain maybe you should see how do you do if you give it up? Or maybe buy those really small bottles and only buy one from the shop and stick to only that? I'm sure off licences sell them as I've used it for cooking before.

Back