Tuesday Weighers

If I ever do have the wine during the week I usually havent used any of my syns that day but I never go over my syns when on wine during the week. I have to be totally honest though, I think it is the treat that is sabotaging my weight, I hate saying it but I think I need to reduce it but dont know how

Have you tried sitting in the new members talk and telling yourself in your mind that you're starting again?
Go back to basics, keep a food diary, plan meals, look up anything that could be synned and see the value (Even if you already know it, in case the recipe has changed).
Do you keep a food diary on here? I would happily subscribe and we could motivate eachother :) It may be you're counting something small as the wrong syns, not having enough of something, or too much of something. If you keep a food diary someone can point it out :) Or maybe not measuring?
Fingers crossed it will be easy to get 100% on plan and get back to nice losses again.
Have you tried a fish week? I just saw a thread about it and the OP lost 5 lbs the first week and 8 the second with it. (I'm thinking of trying it myself after pay day!)

Which plan do you follow? EE, Original, Red and green days? It could be you need to try a different plan or so. :)

Fingers crossed that the way to get you losing more steadily is an easy way. :eek:
You also need to keep in mind you've already had a huge amazing loss! You're doing so well overall. :D I hope that I will do half as well as you. :)

MelonCollie, I have thought about sitting in the beginners talk but I'm on the social team and I'm needed there (most weeks there isnt anyone there to cover for me). I do keep a food diary but not on here, I might try that from Wednesday onwards and see if there is something that is sabotaging my weight loss but when I think about it, I didnt drink any water this week and I did have a few sneaky chips on saturday so that could be it.

I follow the EE plan because I love my potato and I simply cant do without it but I do compensate by having lots of super free and I try to have half a plate full of super free. I have a lot going on at the moment stress wise so I usually do retain the weight and hopefully when everything sorts itself out then maybe I might start losing a bit of weight.

I do often think how far I have come and I will never go back to the way I was, that is just not an option and no matter if my weight stays the same then I will always give 100% and get there eventually.

If you don't like water much you could try squash instead? Or if you like it and just keep forgetting to drink it try to keep a bottle on you at all times.. It's my trick with myself because otherwise I forget to drink!

Could you ask someone to cover for you for next week tomorrow so you could sit in on the talk? Only if you think it will help of course.. :)

Sounds like you're trying really hard. I hope that WI tomorrow will have better results for you. Big hugs xx

Scared for 2nite all my exercise is not equating to a loss my scales say STS even though i did 4 hour long boot camps this past week. FFS! I need to get my head in the game and measure my food again / syns. Think I'm going to do an SAS log this week and see where I'm going wrong. Hows everyone else feeling? X

miss pinky, I'm feeling the same way, my scales this morning said a sts but I'm so stressed right now I reckon this is retaining everything in me, I hope to get good news later on and then hopefully relax for wi this evening

Got a call from my Mam to say everything is okay now I can get back to normal again

Mary, I do believe we have a period when we are getting used to slimming world and then once we have that mastered the weight comes off us, remember you probably are better than pre sw and yes it does take time to get used to slimming world but once it clicks then there is no going back

One tip though, keep a diary, nobody wants to write down on their diary something that we shouldnt be eating and it forces us to eat good

Thanks Bubbles, the relief is immense, a flood of tears came out of me when I got that news, I couldnt believe just how stressed I was

Thanks Orla, you're like everyone's Yoda on here! :)

I'm defo better than I used to be food wise, the amount I used to it sometimes disgusts me now!

I will start a food diary today. It's already working, this morning in work I had 2 chocolates which I generally wouldn't have counted (denial), but now I've written them down and recorded the syns, realising they were 2 syns each!

Well haven't been for WI yet and hoping am going to have good news as just got a 2:1 for the first year of my degree! Could be a cheeky glass of white on the cards tonight to celebrate!! ;)
Well done Lornie!!! X

Thanks Mary, I bought a nice notebook because I didnt want to ruin it with "bad food" and I havent been perfect but the whole psychology has helped me a lot

Not sure about been everyones Yoda but thanks very much for your kind words, my whole life has changed for the better since joining slimming world, I would like everyone elses to be the same too and I dont mean that in a soppy kind of way, I love to hear good news on here as it often spurs me on too

Sets this week too!! But for the last week... I kinda went on a binge so atleast I know that I maintained... So be I've undone the damage of the last week happy with that... Downwards now xxx

Back