Tuesday Weighers

Hour to go then I'm forcing myself to go to Pilates after weigh in lol x

I lost 5 this week!!! So that's gotten rid of my holiday gain and some more. Thank god! Back on track now :)

As predicted a STS even after 4 hours of high intensity boot camp :'( got my gold body magic award but i feel like poo. Just cannot loose this last 10lbs.
Some amazing losses though ladies your all doing so well! Xxx

I put on 1.5 this evening. Last week I didn't go as I knew it'd be bad, just couldn't get back on plan since my holiday. Think I might be there today. Image therapy helped, new magazine & 100% on plan all day :)

Well done on all the losses.

Was down 0.5Ibs this week, a little disappointed but I'm going to start the water again and do the 1/3 super free and see if I can get my 2Ibs loss for my 6st award, fingers and toes crossed I do

STS this week thanks to Mother Nature but looking forward to a loss next week - onwards and downwards... :)

I've been sheepishly hiding from you all as I came back from my holiday and went straight to weigh in, where I learned I gained 4 pounds. I knew I had been bad, but that was really bad :( Anyway, drawing a line etc. etc. and I've been back on track since yesterday morning.

Don't worry about it too much. You shouldn't feel bad for gaining on holiday. Just put it behind you and carry on like you were before holiday. :)
After all a one off is better than not losing altogether :D
You've done so well so far so focus on that instead of the gain. :) xxx

BrokenMirrors, I totally agree with MelonCollie, when DH and I went to NZ and OZ last January, in the month I gained 13.5Ibs but one week later I had 6.5Ibs off of that. Hope you had a lovely holiday and I bet you got to wear something new and SMALLER - remember how far you have come.

Look forward to hearing how you will do next week, I would nearly put money on that you will have that and more lost

I was in your position last week, but lost my gain this week purely by getting straight back to plan. Try not to let it affect you, as you were on holiday after all. As long as you enjoyed it! See what happens on weigh-in next week, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

You guys are amazing, thank you all so much. I am back on plan but am finding it difficultas I am out of routine. Going for a 5kwalk with the doggie tonight and will focus on body magic and being preparedover the weekend.

I would absolutely love if Orla was right and I had it offnext week but sometimes my body takes an extra week to catch up so we’llsee. Either way, I’m not giving up and Iwill be here on Tuesday with the rest of you all! I had a great time away and people are reallystarting to comment on me looking different, so that’s spurring me on. I also don’t think I would have enjoyed mytrip as much had I been less fit, I do not want to lose that extra energy.

It is amazing having a support network here J I really appreciate you guys!

I went through this emotion too and all I remember was taking my time and taking it one day at a time and it worked the fact your getting praise too is fantastic motivation for you and your welcome my dear I'm sure I speak for everyone here but your very sweet and kind and I'm very honoured you love the support here so do I

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I couldn't get to my Tuesday group this week so went to my consultants other group tonight. I lost four pounds (three of which were what I gained last week after a weekend off plan.) Very pleased to get it all off in one week (and a bit more!)

Snowbryneich, the little bit more is even nicer than losing what you gained, that is fantastic well done

I missed weigh in this week.
I was in hospital with a suspected blood clot
Luckily it wasn't but I'm expecting a gain next week

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Orla. I was very pleased.

I am having a bit of a dilemma now. I have a holiday booked in at group for this Tuesday as it's my birthday but my scales at home are showing I've lost another 5 pounds (and only since thursday!) which really makes me want to go to class. (Btw the reason I have scales at home is that I am taking part in a university study on supporting weight loss and the study requires me to weigh every day on scales provided by the study. I know they are not a good idea and I try to ignore them for the most part.) My husband is at work on Tuesday evening so I didn't have any specific plans. I quite enjoy the class - I am on the social team and do the shop, I booked the holiday before I knew my husband would be working. What does everyone else do on their birthday - would you go to class if it fell on your birthday?

Back