Tuesday Weighers

At least the NHS option is there! You get nothing on the HSE over here. It's very disheartening!

MellonCollie I have no children either but I think I would like some someday which is another thing putting me off spending 10k on surgery, I'd end up needing it again and there can be complications when pregnant depending on how the scarring heals. I suppose I'll wait and see what my body looks like when I'm done and then decide what I want.

That's fair enough. :) I don't know if I want children.. I don't really like the idea of having them, but it may change when I'm older. :)

STS for me this week. Bit upset! but yeah was told it was because of meds and not eating enough so fair enough..
this week more food and no meds!

-5lb on my Tuesday weight in and club 10 :) !!

Over the Moon!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile a

I hadn't been to group in 2 weeks but I HAD to go back!!! I lost 3.5lbs I'm 8 away from target and have 2 more weighins!!!!! HELP HELP HELPPPPPPPPPP

Sorry to be the first to ruin last nights losses.. But I gained 2 :( I seem to be going a bit up-down, up-down at the moment. Oh well, I'll keep plodding on!

Wow well done Smith21, that is a huge loss. I was down 1Ib last night, was very happy with that as I had been really naughty on Friday night. Anyway it also meant I changed to another stone category which has me ecstatic today yayyyyy

Ahhhhhh well done Orla! Hopefully I'll be following you into the next stone shortly!

i lost 1lb. was expecting more but oh well! x

Thanks BrokenMirrors, I was thrilled now hopefully you will be following me shortly along with a few others

Well got weight yesterday and a little disappointed as I stuck to plan and only lost 0.5lb. However, too much info but it what slimming world calls 'star week' so I am assuming this May have something to do with it as a do feel bloated anyway!

That does make a big difference Lornie. If you know you had a good week then it will show on the scales next week!

Hi I82much, I have bumped into you in a few threads, as you can guess I'm a fellow Tuesday weigher and of course you can join us. I think Tuesday is the best day to weigh because you know you cant do too much damage over the weekend otherwise you will pay for it a few days later

Sorry to be the first to ruin last nights losses.. But I gained 2 :( I seem to be going a bit up-down, up-down at the moment. Oh well, I'll keep plodding on!

Don't let it get you down! Do you go to meetings or do it at home? If your at a meeting why don't u do a food diary and show it to your consultant if not show us on your thread we will all help! I kept gaining and couldn't for the life of me tell you why until I realised blended fruits have to be sinned!! There was me thinking I was being all healthy with a smoothie! And I upped my exercise but not my fluid, do a diary and show us x

Back