Tuesday Weighers

I lost 3.5lbs!! Gave me my 3.5 stone award, I'm down in the next stone bracket and I'm in the Half Century Club! Overall was a good night :) Well done to everyone else on their losses too.

I lost 3.5lbs!! Gave me my 3.5 stone award, I'm down in the next stone bracket and I'm in the Half Century Club! Overall was a good night :) Well done to everyone else on their losses too.

Congratulations Bethany! :)

Oh my god some crazy losses in here this week! Congrats to you all. Go Team Tuesday!

I lost 6.5 bringing me down to the next stone bracket and am 2 pounds off my 2.5 stone!

Well I only managed half a pound off x

Well done Tanyalina!!

its going in the right direction Jess! You'll probably get a bigger drop next week.

ahhhh Amanda we all have those weeks... Keep your chin up! You'll get back on track.

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on for a few days, I haven't had a chance to read your posts or update my own stats as I'm out of work but will be back tomorrow but just letting you know I was down 1.5Ibs last night

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning! I couldn't go last week but my weigh in last night was 4 pounds off so I lost on average 2 pounds per week :) Very happy with that, 10.5 pounds in total now.

lost 2.5 yay!! after 2 x sts!!! back on the decline! all the best to everyone!

Only got half off again this week.

Hi just reading through the three pages of messages here after been away since last Friday. I have to say Team Tuesday really rock, there are some fab losses on here this week, well done all. Don't worry about the sts or gains, all your perserverance pays off eventually, from April to July I struggled to lose half a stone but I kept at it and it paid off it always does

Sadly, I learned the hard way that I lost the weight at the right time, we found out yesterday my mother has liver cancer and the only real option for her may not be an option because of all the fat around her liver, we could be told by her oncologist that the radiographer may not proceed to burn the cancer out of the liver as it may effect her liver, it hit home to me that losing the weight when I did was what I needed to do and my sister said that to me as I often get the same things my mum gets. She has agreed to join slimming world and hopefully if she loses weight then they may proceed to burn the cancer :cry::cry::cry:

Hi just reading through the three pages of messages here after been away since last Friday. I have to say Team Tuesday really rock, there are some fab losses on here this week, well done all. Don't worry about the sts or gains, all your perserverance pays off eventually, from April to July I struggled to lose half a stone but I kept at it and it paid off it always does

Sadly, I learned the hard way that I lost the weight at the right time, we found out yesterday my mother has liver cancer and the only real option for her may not be an option because of all the fat around her liver, we could be told by her oncologist that the radiographer may not proceed to burn the cancer out of the liver as it may effect her liver, it hit home to me that losing the weight when I did was what I needed to do and my sister said that to me as I often get the same things my mum gets. She has agreed to join slimming world and hopefully if she loses weight then they may proceed to burn the cancer :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear about your Mum Orla. Hopefully Slimming World will work for her!

Back