Tuesday Weighers

Congratulations , well done :) :)

1.5 lb off for me this week .

Sts for me but won woman of the year!:)

Thanks for all your support guys. I did need it this week. Sometimes life is bigger than slimming world but I know how important it is to keep going too. You've all said some lovely things and I would like to reply to you all individually but am just popping on using my phone. I feel bad even saying how sad I am about it when it is happening to my friend but I am really very worried about her.

I was up a half pound this week. I expected a lot worse but I think I just feel down in general do was being negative. Head back in the game, fresh week tomorrow.

Congratulations Snow, you really deserved it.

Congrats to you also Jess! Nice to have some winners here in the thread. It's inspiring.

Thank you! Very pleased to have won. X

Was up 1.5Ibs tonight but I did get this

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407884494.416915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your losses and congratulations jess and orla! Really pleased for you :)

I sts this week. Pretty gutted if I'm honest as I can't think of anything I've done off plan and I think (although I tried not to get my hopes too high) I was expecting to at least lose half a lb for my half stone award. Oh well, there's always next week lol xx

Congratulations Orla, I'm delighted for you!

Miataiblue if you were good this week and it didn't show, you'll probably have a good loss next week. Sometimes it just takes a week for out bodies to catch up.

Well done Orla you really deserve it , I'd seen your picture earlier on Facebook but didn't realise 'twas you ... You're famous lol

Last edited:
Thanks all, was totally shocked about the gain but it could be something to do with all the stress of last week. It is my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to the races as I won the tickets on a national radio station in Ireland (yayyy)

The team developer was there when I was crowned and she took my photo and asked me if I would mind her putting my photo on the Slimming World Ireland facebook page so I presume that is the picture you saw last night I82much, quite a few likes within a short space of time as well

Can anyone tell me now what I need to qualify for the regionals, it doesnt happen too often so I may as well look and see do I qualify (probably not but worth a try)

I have read several times online (nowhere official mind as it doesn't seem to be anywhere official) that you have to have lost 4 stone to go through to regions so you might be in with a good shot! :)

Our winner was abolutely overcome last night, cried and everything. She 100% deserved it.

Did any of you try any winner recipes at your taster evenings?

Congratulations Orla, I'm delighted for you! Miataiblue if you were good this week and it didn't show, you'll probably have a good loss next week. Sometimes it just takes a week for out bodies to catch up.

Thanks brokenmirrors, let's hope so! xx

There are loads of recipes on here! Depends how much time you really. I always feel bad for not bringing anything but I go straight from work to SW.

I'm sure my consultant will be able to tell me but I don't want to sound cheeky for asking

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back