Tuesday Weighers

Well done on all the fab losses and awards!

Hope you had a fab birthday orla :)

I lost 2.5lbs which got me my half stone award and got my first sotw! Very very happy :) .

I weighed myself at home after weigh-in as planned and I'm 3.5lbs lighter on my home scales so quite a big difference xx

Nice to meet you all, I'm Ian. Tuesday was my second visit to local chapter of SW. I had an encouraging first week's loss of 6lbs. There's lots more to go so I expect that I will be posting highs and lows here again. I pray that my ongoing progress is in keeping with the other inspiring losses I've seen on this thread. This week I will master HEA & HEB. They kicked my butt last week but I can eat kids cheeses and find a good B choice too. Make it a great week!

Ian that is amazing well done! Keep up the good work x

6lb off for me , got my 4.5 award and sotw :) and only 2lb needed for my 5st award .

Happy birthday Orla , hope you had a lovely day :)

WOW how did you manage that huge loss so close to your 5 stone?! That's amazing, well done!

Nice to meet you all, I'm Ian. Tuesday was my second visit to local chapter of SW. I had an encouraging first week's loss of 6lbs.

There's lots more to go so I expect that I will be posting highs and lows here again.

I pray that my ongoing progress is in keeping with the other inspiring losses I've seen on this thread.

This week I will master HEA & HEB. They kicked my butt last week but I can eat kids cheeses and find a good B choice too.

Make it a great week!

Great loss, well done! You'll get the hang on the HEs in no time :)

Wooohooo 3.5 OFF. Just need 3lbs next week for my first award 1/2 stone - need to work super hard to stay on track 100% :)

Well Done everyone on all your losses xx

WOW how did you manage that huge loss so close to your 5 stone?! That's amazing, well done!

Thank you :)
I just went right back to the basics like it was my very first week and synned everything I ate that needed to be synned instead of "forgetting" about some of the stuff of eaten .

Also after all the talk of the social team I ended up doing weigh in instead of pay. (The person who does weigh in is on holiday so the guy I just took over from went back to pay and I did weigh and we'll do the same next week.) This amused me because while the consultant weighed me I had to do slimmer of the week and then write out my own certificate- that's a first. We are getting a new consultant sometime in September too apparently so I hope she's as canny as the relief guy has been.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you all, I'm Ian. Tuesday was my second visit to local chapter of SW. I had an encouraging first week's loss of 6lbs. There's lots more to go so I expect that I will be posting highs and lows here again. I pray that my ongoing progress is in keeping with the other inspiring losses I've seen on this thread. This week I will master HEA & HEB. They kicked my butt last week but I can eat kids cheeses and find a good B choice too. Make it a great week!

Hi Ian and welcome :). 6lb is a really good loss, well done. You will get the hang of the healthy extras. For A, I usually measure out a bottle of semi skimmed milk to use throughout the day in tea or cereal or I will sometimes have grated cheese with a meal like spag bol or omelette. For B, I tend to go for coco shreddies or 2 alpen lights. I'm sure you'll find something that suits you, good luck :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello and welcome Ian and well done everyone - some great losses this week!

Bubbles never mind - onwards and downwards!

I'm determined to do well again this week but am worried about Saturday. I'll be out for most fo the day with my siser at a family fun day thing and I think it will tough to avoid the bake sale. I'm going to throw some alpen lights in my bag and do my best, but I am a picker by nature and I'm worried I'll do serious damage!

I'm also giong out on Saturday night for my friends birthday, so as it is I'll be flexisynning that day for alcohol. I just don't want to go out go control for the entire day on Saturday and ruin my week!

Anyway, was 100% on plan yesterday and am going to be 100% today so maybe if I just keep this up the other days I'll still get a loss.

I had lost another 2 pounds this week so it's 12 1/2 in total now, nearly half way yay! :)

Back