Tuesday Weighers

Thank you for the support all, I'm on plan now and i'm hoping to make it to the end of the day. Still feeling cr*p but mostly disappointed with myself. I'm still in the "diet" zone and I know I need to stop thinking this is a diet. Im off to be pro-active and plan tonight's SW friendly meal, good luck to all of you who are getting weighed later, and a big welcome to the newbies here :)

xXx

Your very welcome, one tip I do have is when I feel like throwing in the towel (and yes I do sometimes) I will always plan to eat my favourite sw meal and I feel then it is not a diet at all

Wish me luck, leaving here in 7 minutes and I hope I have some kind of loss

Hello folks! I've been AWOL off at a meal to celebrate my 40th birthday... <snip scheduling details>

I am going to go to group and confess my syns (see what I did there? ;) ) and I've been back on plan since this morning.

Gratz in advance for your 40th!

I feel the need to point out that 40th Birthday celebrations are NOT going AWOL. There is a well known dispensation for such monumental milestones. As I understand it the dispensation is similar to the St. Patrick's Day exemption for Irish people who have given up the drink as their sacrifice for Lent.

I dare say that even going off the wagon your choices are STILL more mindful than they would be without the influence of a plan to know that you are synning against! (I did like what you did with confessing your synns.)

In a Tesco kind of a way every little helps. Every spoonful that we do not put in our mouths. Every smaller portion or light instead of full-fat option has to have it's effect longer term.

To steal a line or two from U2's "miracle drug"

"there is no failure here sweetheart,
except when you quit..."

Have a great WI.
Fighting the urge to just pay the fee and avoid the scales!

Regards,
Ian

Last edited:
Ian brave it out. One bad evening won't ruin your week, I almost guarantee it. I know we are all in this for a multitude of reasons but at the end of the day, it's just a fleeting number on a scales that will keep on changing as long as you keep on making changes.

Also please keep posting, you're really entertaining!

Gained 1lb. Boo! But deserved it.

Confessed to hubby what I ate yesterday and he was not impressed!! He is terrified I'll go back to how I used to be.

Got my halo points from cycling to work and back though. I love love love being fitter.

4 lb off and slimmer of the week! Didn't think I could get sotw since I gained 1/2 last week but the consultant said I was to get it since it was just a small gain and everyone else had much smaller losses.

Really happy with that loss, makes up for last week :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Most annoying weigh in - lost 3lb....meaning I just need a half to get my first stone off grrrr. Must be patient, I will get it next week! Well done everyone, some super losses :)

first weigh in - joined then went straight on holiday for ten days - thought I'd stayed the same or gained - I've only gone and lost 5 stonking pounds!! how did that happen?? :D

As predicted I had a gain, only half a pound though - which is less than I was expecting. So a qualified success! :break_diet:

Congrats to Bethanie and donkeysaurusrex on inspirational losses. Back on plan now I guess.

Plan.
No sessions of Cider and pub Roasts at the weekend.
Learn one or two new recipes that will add new super free foods to my diet.
Stand more, sit less.
Buy even more green beans and broccoli!

Have a great week folks. Save up your losses to pig out on the new HiFi bars that are relased in two weeks time.

Slán
Ian

Evening all.. 2lb off but have been a right little piglet today and last night so strict from now on..do people find reducing there syns help ? Xx

I only reduce syns when Im desperate, this week I will be having no more than 4 syns a day and that's IF I choose have any at all, I have had a huge gain so this is how I go about getting rid of it. Once I have lost those pounds I gained I will have my syns back up to around 10-15.
xXx

First week back in group a totally different group and 7.5lb off whoohoo !! x

Well done, some lovely losses today.

Barbie, I wouldn't recommend punishing yourself by cutting out syns, they are part of the plan for a reason. I would try making sure you're having lots of speed and super speed foods each day as that's the best way to speed up your loss. Good luck and I hope you have a great week.

Back