Tuesday Weighers

I stayed the same this week and it very nearly was a gain as the weight kept jumping. To be totally honest, I'm gutted because I put 100% in and I have a graduation ceremony this Friday and I dont know what to do and then I have to go down to DH family and try and be good then too

This is going to be one tough week ahead

Morning! I lost 2 pounds last night, 15.5 in total and I got my stone award, yay! Pretty surprised as I had a lot of wine on Friday night but had saved syns so I guess it doesn't matter!

There have been some great losses this week and welldone to everyone.

Orla I thought I was facing the same so I can honestly imagine how you feel. Would you consider maybe changing it up a bit this week, give your body a shock? Do some red and green days? Try some different body magic? I know you're doing everything right and by the book and it's just awful that it isn't working for you at the moment but try and focus on some Non Scale Victories, I'm sure you have plenty of them! It's happen, I think it's only natural it'll slow down a bit when you've lost so much and you're so close to your goal.

Congratulations everyone that has had a loss. And gainers, don't worry. Just focus on how far you've already come! :)

Orla, just focus on how much you have already lost. You're our superwoman! :)
It doesn't matter if you have a gain next week because you will be spending lovely time with family. I bet that the week after you'll lose anything you gain if you do gain. :)

Either way we're all here for you xxx

---

Well, I forgot to update here yesterday. I had a 3.5lbs loss getting my 3.5 stone award and slimmer of the week! :D

GET9OrO.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, I will plod along and keep going been 100%, I think what is upsetting is that I know myself I have to give up my treat after weigh in and I absolutely adore that but I have a plan in place for Friday and will stick to it religiously but gearing myself up for next Tuesday, I'm dreading it already but I know it will be worth it

Thanks MelonCollie, I can tell you today I dont feel like a superwoman but your very sweet for saying that :hug99:

Thanks MelonCollie, your very sweet thanks

Early in the week BrokenMirrors, just get the melon into you and I'm sure you will be fine

I binged last night. Why oh why do I do this to myself? I keep sabotaging myself :cry:
I am about to visit town to buy the ingredients of Mushy Pea Curry and some extra for a nice Butternut Squash Risotto that someone kindly provided me with a recipe for on this board.

My understanding is that while YUMMY and disgusting sounding - Mushy Pea Curry is a great loss leader in the SS food stakes. Or you could try more Super Speed Soup if you have a few kilos of air freshener in the house.

I am sure that you will turn it around.

Have a great week.

Regards,
Ian

I was so annoyed the other night. Went to the pool after work for a swim, had been lugging my gym bag around all day and when I get there they had closed the pool for a private session and only updated the timetable that afternoon. I was so annoyed (and hungry since I hadn't eaten yet) that I went straight for a curry and had some chocolate afterwards. I sat down and calculated it properly though and I actually had 30 syns that day which isn't TOO bad. A binge before would have been about 200 syns easily, so I suppose in the grand scheme of things...

Anyway, am back on track and eating superfree until it comes out my ears!

I think I might try some speed soup and I bought some more yucky spinach too :p But if it works....

Just in from fab night out clubbing. I didn't eat anything naughty but I flexi synned 6 malibu and diet cokes (no other syns today though and been at around 10 a day this week). Since Ive lost 11 lb so far I decided to be brave and wore heels and a slinky black dress (with bare arms!). I must gave looked alright as I was chatted up 3 times :eek:. Also got asked for ID, haha I'm 33. Danced pretty much non stop for 2 hours, so that's the body magic sorted! Chuffed :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

BrokenMirrors, thats so annoying when things are closed /cancelled. I wouldn't blame you treating yourself but looks like you stayed in control as you say it would have been worse pre SW. Well done getting right back on track :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I would have been annoyed to brokenmirrors but 30 syns really isn't bad at all, especially that early in the week xx

Malibu and diet coke is only 2.5 syns (providing they were 25ml measures) so 6 would still only be 15 syns bethanie. Sounds like you did great and not just on the syns front ;-) lol xx

Back