Tuesday Weighers

45 minutes to go - think I've gained this week but I've had hours of exams every day and neglected superfree so at least it won't be a surprise! Plus frankly I NEEDED those skittles to get me through the 7 hours of exam hell yesterday - I have no regrets!
Hope everyone does well!

My first week too and i've lost 5 and half pounds!!! Im so happy i almost cry x

Woohoo! My 1st week over and lost 5.5 lbs. Start of a long road! Please let me keep this up!

Congrats to all the losers. :happy096:

:welcome: to our newest members. Some of those numbers look very impressive indeed. I am very envious.

This week I managed 4.5 lbs off. (much to my relief.) It is going in the right direction again now!

Have a great week folks.

Regards,
Ian

1 lb off, would have been 2 except I was STARVING today and ate loads of food (within the plan though). Just need 2 more for my stone award! Well done on the great losses and hope you feel better soon BrokenMirrors.

1 lb off, would have been 2 except I was STARVING today and ate loads of food (within the plan though). Just need 2 more for my stone award! Well done on the great losses and hope you feel better soon BrokenMirrors.

Sounds like the correct behaviour of someone who is going to do the plan over the long term. It would have been easier to deprive yourself and set up negative associations with the plan for yourself. Instead you did what the plan told you to do, you did NOT go hungry and you STILL lost weight.

Imagine you wrote Santa a letter and he BROUGHT all you asked for.
Would you start being worried that you did not ask for enough or learn to enjoy having what you wanted?

Bravo Bethanie! :0clapper:

Thanks, Ian. The plan is working for me so it makes sense sticking to it as much as possible and doing it properly. There is no quick fix if I want the weight to stay off. That's the whole reason I'm doing SW and not some fad diet. :)

Well done on some fab losses and welcome to the newbies :)

Hope you're feeling better soon brokenmirrors.

I lost 2.5lbs, I'm so relieved! I really thought my holiday weight would go on this week after losing last week. I thought it was just waiting a week to surprise me lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Up 1.5Ibs, I'm gutted but I do know why, on the plus my personal problems seem to be solved and now I gave up my really bad treat after weigh in, pure torture but so glad I did it

Morning all, started at a new group last night and cringed at my initial weigh in as I've pretty much gained 50% of the weight I had lost eek, but it can only get better from here on in! Hope you all have a good day on plan. Xx

Welcome, dasher. And good luck, hope you have a great first week :D

Well done on all the losses everyone! Am now on bed rest and antibiotics as I took a nasty turn last night and developed a high fever. This is boring and am picking at bad foods because my appetite is messed up and I honestly can't stand up long enough to cook right now! This is baaaaaad but hopefully I'll be better soon.

Look after yourself BrokenMirrors, that is more important than sw

Well boys and girls it looks like I am back in business! I stayed on plan all day yesterday and have been on plan today, my motivation has returned at long bl**dy last! Yay!! :wee:

xXx

Fingers crossed next Tuesday I will have a loss just like everyone else, I'm making such a huge effort to have a big loss too

Back