Tuesday Weighers

I lost 3.5lbs this week and got my first stone award :)

Well done everyone! 3lbs off for me meaning I'm lower than I was before the wedding weekend so I'm really pleased. And I went down another BMI point :D

Last edited:
Yay well done everybody! I have lost 1,5 pounds this week, which led me to my half a stone reward!! 5 and a half stones to go lol

I gained 1lb, which I'm pretty pleased about considering I had a week of eating out in New York. It even flickered a little between 0.5lb and 1lb so it's even possible I might have gained fractionally less than 1lb but more than 0.5lb.

Well done everyone and keep going! :thumbup:

I gained 1lb, which I'm pretty pleased about considering I had a week of eating out in New York. It even flickered a little between 0.5lb and 1lb so it's even possible I might have gained fractionally less than 1lb but more than 0.5lb. Well done everyone and keep going! :thumbup:
Wow New York! You've got a great excuse there x

Well done, some really good losses. I lost one and a half which I was a bit disappointed with but hey ho, tomorrow is the start of another week. Really want my stone and a half next week.

Any top tips for a super week?

Well done on some fab losses :)

I lost half a lb this week. I wish it was more but it was enough to get my 1 stone award so I'm happy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on some fab losses :) I lost half a lb this week. I wish it was more but it was enough to get my 1 stone award so I'm happy xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done xx

At last I think I'm turning a corner (although have a night out this Saturday) but I was down 2Ibs

I gained 2 lbs. It was expected and I honestly thought I had gained a LOT more because I could feel it in my clothes. However * week arrived this morning so maybe it was just bloating making me feel like I had gained a half stone haha!

Anyway, gaining is disappointing but I am very glad I faced it and I can now go hell for leather this week! I have a fresh tracker that I am filling out as we speak, todays food is fully planned and I want to get some body magic in tonight.

Well done to all of you who lost weight this week! There's been some fab losses and you should all be proud. To my fellow gainers, lets sort it out so we have some good stuff to post next week!

By the way - the Hi-Fi Light double chocolate bars?? Oh my GOD!

I gained 2 lbs. It was expected and I honestly thought I had gained a LOT more because I could feel it in my clothes. However * week arrived this morning so maybe it was just bloating making me feel like I had gained a half stone haha! Anyway, gaining is disappointing but I am very glad I faced it and I can now go hell for leather this week! I have a fresh tracker that I am filling out as we speak, todays food is fully planned and I want to get some body magic in tonight. Well done to all of you who lost weight this week! There's been some fab losses and you should all be proud. To my fellow gainers, lets sort it out so we have some good stuff to post next week! By the way - the Hi-Fi Light double chocolate bars?? Oh my GOD!

Omg did the new bars come out!! God damn I missed class yesterday

They did and honestly, they are to die for if you are a full on chocolate fan. They are VERY chocolatey and wouldn't be for everyone but I love them. I have one to my mam to try (a chocoholic and non slimming worlder) and she said they don't taste like a low fat thing at all, which is high praise from her!

They did and honestly, they are to die for if you are a full on chocolate fan. They are VERY chocolatey and wouldn't be for everyone but I love them. I have one to my mam to try (a chocoholic and non slimming worlder) and she said they don't taste like a low fat thing at all, which is high praise from her!

Agh I've got a whole week to wait to try

I like those ones too but I use syns for my bars as I use my healthy extra B for breakfast! :( So for me, 6 isn't worth it, would rather have a curly wurly.

Back