Tuesday Weighers

I use Weetabix for hex B so I syn those bars, my favourite were peanut heaven but now sorry but I'm soooo with you BrokenMirrors, the new ones are fab, I actually ate four of them last night and used most of my syns for the day

Join the club BrokenMirrors

I meant to bring one to work today and I forgot :( Having one of my emergency alpen lights instead, but it's just not the same!

I've planned to make low syn chinese with my boyfriend on saturday using the yuk sung and duck pancake recipes from the website. We'll probably end up killing eachother in the kitchen! Haha. Has anyone tried them?

I bought a pack of the new bars at group this week but didn't try them until this morning and OMG! I am in heaven lol. They're definitely my favourite and the fact that we can have 2 is a welcome bonus. I even synned one tonight although I begrudgingly let the hubby have a bite (he's not allowed a whole one lol) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I meant to bring one to work today and I forgot :( Having one of my emergency alpen lights instead, but it's just not the same! I've planned to make low syn chinese with my boyfriend on saturday using the yuk sung and duck pancake recipes from the website. We'll probably end up killing eachother in the kitchen! Haha. Has anyone tried them?
Sounds lush will check the website x

I know! I love chinese food but don't like black bean so I keep splurging on syns when I get one. Hoping this will be a nice alternative, might do a few slimming world chips and rice and pig out SW style! :D

I didn't really know about the new bars until a colleague mentioned them so we've worked out a nice deal for me to swap one of my salted caramel bars for two of her chocolate ones. I'm really looking forward to it!

I usually syn my Hifi bars but at the moment I've run out of cereal so I'm having them for breakfast for the time being which means it's a HEXB. :D

Been hugely on plan so far this week... Just got my meal out tomorrow night! It's not going to be a late one though so even if I eat a lot, I won't drink a lot too.

I had a query from one of the women last Tuesday, is 1 peanut heaven bar a healthy b, I couldnt get an answer

Oooh I forgot to buy the new bars on Tuesday , was rushing and it slipped my mind at the end of class ... They'll definitely be worth the wait though I'd say , I need a daily choc fix :)

Just seeing this now, will know what to say tomorrow then.

How did everyone get on this week, * week has happened and then I was out on Saturday and probably consumed a lot more than the 105 syns I'm allowed for the week so I think I may take a holiday but actually go in and not get weighed

I was really good aside from a tiny piece of chocolate biscuit cake. I estimated 10 syns for that though which gave me a total of 20 for Saturday and still leaves me under my weekly total as I've been good other days. Hoping my hard work will show on the scales tomorrow but of course you never know until you're actually there and on them.

I couldn't go and not weigh Orla, the suspense of waiting another week would kill me!

Finally tried the new chocolatey Hifi Lights today, very tasty. :p

I've been very very good all week but had my meal out on Saturday with plenty to eat and drink. Lately the slightest indulgence has affected my weight drastically so I'm not getting my hopes up.

But I "reclaimed" some of those calories (hopefully) by biking 23 miles yesterday and I've cycled to work today (18 miles round trip) so fingers crossed eh.

BrokenMirrors, I would be a bit like that too but I think I would be more upset if my fears were confirmed and I lost my 6st loss and I think on this occasion my curiosity does not get the better of me

My fear though would be that my consultant might be annoyed if I was there and did not weigh in, especially after I was on the paper the week before and now I'm seen as a success story and promoting slimming world but then again I may draw a few new members only to show a major gain, that does not do anything for her and I wouldnt blame her for been annoyed

I think you're being far too considerate Orla! Weeks where you gain are just as much a part of this journey as the weeks where you have great losses. I don't know anyone on any plan who has never had a gain and if that scares a new member off, then they weren't ready for the realities of long-term weight loss.

If you think facing a gain on the scales will very much upset you then that's definitely a reason to not weigh in, but remember what you said to me last week? Sometimes if you're brave and you face it, it's not as bad as you'd think. If I were you I would be downing water and peppermint tea, eating a tonne of superfree and just see how it goes, but you have to do what's right for you. If you choose not to weigh in, make sure you're making that decision because of how you feel, and not because of what other people (new members, consultant or anyone else) might think. You have to put yourself first when it comes to slimming world I think.

Do you know BrokenMirrors, everything you have said there I thought about today and all makes sense, really what the ultimate question is am I prepared for more than a 3Ib gain and I cant really answer that yet. I'm going to stock up on super free tonight and I think I will try the peppermint tea as well and hope it may take away some of this excess fluid

I have booked a holiday for tomorrow already but I know once I put it through the pay station it will be cancelled, thank you I appreciate it and I think I will weigh in tomorrow

Fair play to you Orla! It's your decision of course but even if you see a gain, you will face it and you will overcome it. You've been so helpful to me on weeks where I've been dreading it, but I've always been glad to know where I stand. Last week I was sure I would be up at least 4, so when I saw I had gained 2 it's was actually a relief (although still not pleasant of course). This is a long term thing and if it was easy we'd all be slim already! What's important is sticking with it through the ups and downs and just doing the best you can. You know you've consistently done that so don't let one bad day out of a week get you down! Life would be no fun if we never bent the rules. I bet you had a brilliant night, and you definitely deserved one.

Back