Tuesday Weighers

Good luck everyone. :)

I forgot (Or more of didn't want to) update here last week. Despite being super good and expecting a 3-4lb loss I gained a pound. :( * week hit.
* week is still here now so I know the loss I wanted won't show this week either. Just hoping I have a loss.
I weighed on home scales this morning wearing jeans, shoes and a cardi that I normally don't wear and it was showing at 22st 2 lbs so I am hoping I will have a loss, as I hopefully won't be retaining even more water than the start of it from last week!

Remembered peppermint tea last night but no idea how useful it is with * week. Fingers crossed.

Dog's crying because she's cold now so I'm gunna go snuggle with her in bed as I still feel super blah. Hormonal and dreading that I may gain again!

Good luck folks! Melon collie fingers crossed for a loss for you x

I'm going to try the peppermint tea malarkey. Had proper tea first thing this morning but will just have peppermint for the rest of the day. Probably too late for it to have any effect but never mind!

Hi all, I have maintained this week, it could have been worse so Im not too bothered. I was on plan until Sunday then it all went out the window, my husband was almost stabbed in work which has really upset me, when I'm upset or stressed I either binge or starve so I turned to food and wine and beer, thankfully there was no damage to my weight (or husband!), determined to get/stay on plan, would like to have a few pounds off next week. Good luck to you all today, and lets hope this week is a great one for us all! xXx

I know I shouldnt have rooted out the scales but I managed to find them (DH not very good at hiding them) and I had been good not weighing myself but this I just had to and am I glad. It certainly isnt as bad as I had imagined, I may even have a sts or even a very small loss (fingers and toes crossed)

Good luck everyone for the rest of the day

Good luck I am getting weight at 7pm!!
Really not looking forward to it x

Me too, my stomach is in knots

Thanks BrokenMirrors for given me some honest to goodness honesty, you have a great way of explaining things simply

Any time Orla! You've been so so good to me since I joined here, we all have those weeks and have felt the way you were feeling. I think we are all in this together! Wonder if this tea will help now, always start feeling huge on weigh in day but it must be in my head.

Back