Tuesday Weighers

Why is peppermint tea good for * week?

I joined today so will be a Tuesday weigher. I can't make next weeks due to shift work so first weigh in will be in 2 weeks.

Welcome Tanya Jane!

It's meant to be amazing for stopping fluid retention, I think it will be a ritual for me anyway!

Well I forgot it last week, beginning of * week and I had a blame so I've decided to blame my forgetfulness ;) lol

Had it today and * week is still here so I'm happy lol :)

0.5lbs off. I'm a bit gutted by that number. However updating my stats on here I've realised I've hit my first interim goal which means I'm exactly a quarter of the way to my goal :)

Well done everyone, fab losses this week :)

I lost 4.5lbs and got my stone and a half award and I won slimmer of the week and then I won the raffle....bit embarrassing actually! Two stones gone is in my sight.....

Lost half a pound only, i am so gutted i want to cry :-(

STS. After two weeks.

I guess I knew that I was not being 100% on plan. How many gallons of peppermint tea per pound off?

Back to basics. The original 7 day plan on the main site I guess.

Gratz to all who keep losing!

Regards,
Ian

Dont know how but i managed to lose half a pound

Thank you so much guys, im glad i weighed this evening

Hi all, sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. I've been extremely busy working and didn't do class last week but I've somehow managed to stay on track and have lost a lovely 4 lb over the two weeks. Hope everyone's doing ok :) x

Ooh, also got my stone award :)

New-Patty don't be disappointed! It's going in the right direction. If you were good this week, you'll get a better loss next week. Sometimes it takes your body a week to catch up.

Ian you stayed the same after a visit home, that in itself is as much of an achievement as a loss! Just throw yourself back into it 100% now.

Orla I am delighted for you, and you should be proud you faced the scales when you felt so reluctant to do so! Just push yourself this week to make sure the weekend doesn't catch up with you!

Well done Bethanie!

I'm thrilled BrokenMirrors and I have to say personally I appreciated all you said to me but I'm conscious that it may show on the scales next week so I'm going to have a really good week this week and have a good loss next week

We'll have to cheer eachother on so! I'm going to Spain next Thursday and I really wanted to be in the 12's. That won't be happening and I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, but I figure if I get down to 13 even (2.5 pounds) then at least I will have met my next interim target. So will have to push hard for that this week!

Absolutely BrokenMirrors, always have a mini goal that is just reachable, you never know you might get it and most importantly enjoy your holiday

Back