Tuesday Weighers

Morning everyone :) I lost a pound this week which I was happy with as I'd had a stressful week and hadn't stuck to it well (2 nights out and lots of alcohol!). Back onto it this week though and fit into my size 14 skinny jeans this morning, yay!

Brilliant. Well done :)

I'm doing good onto day 4 but I can't help feeling guilty at all the stuff I can eat & not have to syn. Feels very strange!

TanyaJane, I felt the same way but when I lost 8Ibs after my first week and I didnt stick to my syns for 5 months and kept losing most of the time, that guilt went fairly quickly. Just one thing though, make sure you have your one third super free with every meal

A little late with my wi as I was away on holiday last week.

Gained 1lb since last wi :0(

I gained 13.5Ibs after my holiday (albeit five week holiday to NZ and OZ), 1Ib is not bad and you will have that lost next week and more

Morning everyone :) I lost a pound this week which I was happy with as I'd had a stressful week and hadn't stuck to it well (2 nights out and lots of alcohol!). Back onto it this week though and fit into my size 14 skinny jeans this morning, yay!

Excellent Laura, just one thing though, be careful this coming week as often it can show on the scales the following week. Make sure you eat your 1/3 super free, eat your melon, drink your peppermint tea and make your speed soup

Hi all, had a really bad couple of weeks so where I had started to lose my holiday gain I've put it back on! Oh well, aiming to get my 2 stone award back in the next couple of weeks.

1lb on this week :( bah

Hi ladies, I took the plunge just under two weeks ago and rejoined Slimming World on a Tuesday, so happy to be back on this. Hope I can join yous x

Welcome to all the newbies and all who have rejoined, it is great to see new blood on here. I have been out of action for the weekend as I had a friend and her four boys with her so was busy constantly and I actually stayed on plan which is great.

The week goes by way too quickly and here we are tomorrow been d-day but hopefully I will have another loss or a sts (I suspect that maybe I will be doing well if I get a sts because I got away with it last week and maybe it has caught up on me)

Hi all I've recently rejoined and finding if difficult to get stuck in to, every weigh in I go group and ppl are losing losing and I'm not I don't understand how something so simple is so hard!

Sammie, do you do a food diary, often if it is not working out for you then your consultant will ask you to do a food diary and see if there is something your eating that may be causing you to gain or sts. Make sure you have 1/3 super free with every meal and never be hungry.

Hang in there and I'm sure you will be constantly losing too in no time

Orla speaks wise words, people!

I have been 1,000,000% on plan this week, only used all my syns once, drank a lot of herbal tea at work last week instead of normal (but have now run out!), had plenty of bike time. So if I don't lose weight this week then I will know that something needs changing.

However, whether it's a good or bad week, I am off to France for a mini break at beginning of next week so it will all go out the window, hahaha.

Good luck for tomorrow you gorgeous ladies and man!

I agree Amanda. Orla always speaks wise words! She's always giving out fab advice to people :)

I've had a pretty good week I think although I probably could have done with a bit more exercise.

I really hope I have a loss this week as I was expecting a gain last week with * week being due and I usually put on the week before and lose on * week but I'm now almost 3 days late so technically this would be the week before lol.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow, hope you all have fab losses :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, hope you have had a good week! This week has flown by!!! It was my birthday last week so I had a few naughty days but nothing too major. I hope everybody is happy with their results today, good luck to you all, will update when I get back from group later this morning!! xXx

Good luck to everyone today and hello to all the newbies!

My scales say I've stayed the same this week so I'm not holding out much hope for weigh in tonight. I'm really frustrated - only lost half a pound last week and I've stuck to it religiously both this week and last week. I don't understand why it's not coming off!

Your very kind ladies, thank you very much. One of the women at the class I attend, if she has a loss she always puts it down to Orla's melons and this is totally hilarious but I can never speak enough in favour of them, they are just fantastic.

If your not sure why you are not progressing then the first thing your consultant should say is do a food diary and do the official one they have at class, this just tells you how much free and super free your having

2.5lb off! yay :D

Back