Tuesday Weighers

Argh bloody hell! I bought some crunchy peanut butter for the dog's along toy and ate half the jar myself ? I'm kind of disgusted/not too upset because it tasted so good. It seems that when you deprive the girl of her peanut butter for 5 months she eats it like mad.

Solution: stop buying the dog peanut butter and go back to feeding it basics ham paste which looks like poo.

But finish peanut butter first.

I've had 2 bags of mini eggs in the last day :'( someone give me a kick up the bum please

I'll kick you up the bum but only because of my peanut butter crisis (see below). Just remember that you haven't fallen off the wagon!! It's only a temporary mishap - don't let that shape the rest of things to come xxx

I don't know how much of my whopper gain I've gotten off this week. To make things worse, I can't go to my normal meeting tomorrow as I have a work course on til 6 which is 1.5 hours away from where my meeting is. I've found one near where my course is on so going to go to that instead. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I was tattooed on Saturday so I've done no walking, I'm not hopeful to be honest, but I've been mostly very good with food (bar 4 chicken wings outside of my syns on Saturday) so we shall see.

Oh dear, it looks like most of us have been naughty this week, never mind, lets all get back on plan and aim for great losses next week!

Argh bloody hell! I bought some crunchy peanut butter for the dog's along toy and ate half the jar myself ? I'm kind of disgusted/not too upset because it tasted so good. It seems that when you deprive the girl of her peanut butter for 5 months she eats it like mad. Solution: stop buying the dog peanut butter and go back to feeding it basics ham paste which looks like poo. But finish peanut butter first.
I am having a terrible day myself and i just ran to holland and barret to buy some slimtea but end up also buying some naughty stuff (nuts, yogurt coated cranberries,etc) xx

No weigh in for me this week. I'm off to an awards dinner tomorrow night (which involves a set three course menu of salmon tatar with caviar, creme freiche and dill oil followed by fillet of beef with mustard sauce, potato gratin and vegetables and a dessert of black forest gataeu and icecream - which I could leave, but I won't) And wine...

Oh dear.

Best be on my best behaviour the rest of the week!

No weigh in for me this week. I'm off to an awards dinner tomorrow night (which involves a set three course menu of salmon tatar with caviar, creme freiche and dill oil followed by fillet of beef with mustard sauce, potato gratin and vegetables and a dessert of black forest gataeu and icecream - which I could leave, but I won't) And wine...

Oh dear.

Best be on my best behaviour the rest of the week!

Sounds so much nicer than my Mushy Pea Curry - again. If you keep to plan longer term and at least remain aware of the plan; it should only be a minor blip!

Bon Appétit!

Regards,
Ian

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow and hope you have a lovely time guru, the food sounds great and I don't think I could say no to Black Forest gateau lol.

I can't wait to see if weekly syns have worked for me as I'm finding them so much easier. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am having a terrible day myself and i just ran to holland and barret to buy some slimtea but end up also buying some naughty stuff (nuts, yogurt coated cranberries,etc) xx

Be careful with the slimatea. It's good but powerful stuff. Make sure you can stay near a loo the day after you drink it! And try not become dependant on it like me xxx

Ian if you like curry, the SW chicken tikka masala recipe is LUSH.

It looks like Tuesday crisis central going on here! Haha! Kudos to Barbie Girl, she has it right - let's just cope with it, and aim for a good week next week.

Is the Slimatee that bad the next day? I was thinking of drinking it on Sundays so it would kick in on a Monday but I have an hour commute to work so maybe not!

Hi all, I have been awol for a few days as I was very busy and all seems to be good at the moment.

In relation to Mam, we got good news but we are still very aware she still has liver cancer and it has slightly changed BUT the doctors are not overly concerned about it so I suppose yes we did get good news last week.

Before the appt. all of us were totally stressed knowing the results were only a few hours away (my only sister and my Mam) so we went for afternoon tea in the G hotel in Galway (very posh 5 star hotel) and I let my hair down and went over my syns by a lot but I felt because I had stuck to my syns on the Tuesday I felt this was a real treat and I enjoyed it.

Then on Friday I went down to Galway with Mam and Dad and we stayed over in Salthill. I did loads of shopping and had a lovely day and I managed to stick to my syns both Friday and Saturday. I have been on plan all weekend and yesterday so I'm a little optimistic about weigh in this evening and hopefully I will have a loss and maybe what I gained last week I will lose but a loss is a loss.

Havent had a chance to look back on all the posts but I will do but I just want to say one thing, thank you BrokenMirrors for your post last week, I hope it helped in some way

A shout out to the Ruby club!

Best of weigh ins to all the ladies, (and Gents)

May no-one find a gain! :scale:

I've just consumed two mugs of espresso in the hopes of having a slimtea reaction! It is over 10 years since I have made espresso at home - strange that I still have a stovetop espresso pot!:happy036:

Thanks for the curry suggestion Guru, I will have a look here on Minimins and on the SW site to find that recipe. It is good to build ones list of "go to" recipes for the plan!

Big Hugs! :bighug:

Best regards,
Ian

It looks like Tuesday crisis central going on here! Haha! Kudos to Barbie Girl, she has it right - let's just cope with it, and aim for a good week next week. Is the Slimatee that bad the next day? I was thinking of drinking it on Sundays so it would kick in on a Monday but I have an hour commute to work so maybe not!

Yes it is! Especially first use. I mean my friend used it and she wasn't that bad. But I know a few people who used it and couldn't move of the toilet the day after (me included) I also haven't used it for three weeks and had my first one last night and am bad today ha! It makes you feel so clean and healthy though in a couple of days. I get pains with it also so don't worry if you do. God I'm making it sound horrific but it is actually worth it I promise xx

Will deffo get some to try on a day where I am not leaving the house! Thanks for the honesty Tanyalina! :D

Good luck today everyone, hope everyone who was good gets a fantastic loss they deserve and those of us who were a bit naughty get a surprise "I don't know how I got away with that one!" loss :)

2.5lb off, which I gained last week, now down to 11.5 (again) lol moved my PAT down another 7lb today too as I was close to it :)

I think the weekend is the best time to do this but then again I do be in town a lot so maybe not, can I ask is it a severe detox

* week due next week so maybe it might not be a bad idea to have it then before it is due

BrokenMirrors, just saw your post now, I hope to have that 2.5Ibs gain gone today but I was kinda bold one day (last Wednesday) so a loss is a loss that is the best way to see it

I have maintained this week. It could have so easily been a gain so I am relieved but yet I am really upset and disappointed with myself, and to top it off I have spent the last few hours eating cake, chocolate and crisps and drinking lager :break_diet:

Back