Tuesday Weighers

I bought the slimatea yesterday had a cup at night as it says, and I had to use the toilet twice so far, earlier this morning and at lunch hour, so maybe it'll do a miracle for me as I am proper stressed about weigh in later on, after being away for 4 days in Spain for my dad's birthday, I ate out every single night...fingers crossed for me please hoping not to get a massive gain.
Pat x

I faced the music today after over a month off and I've gain 5 1/2 pounds! :p oooops. But since things weren't really in my control over that time I'm not disappointed, I had a mental figure of 6 which I didn't want to go over and 7 gained I would have been incredibly unhappy about but it's only 5 1/2 and it will come off again.
Back on track!

Maintained this week, was expecting 2-3lb gain!!

2.5lbs off... which means that I've got my 1 stone award!!!!! YAAAYYYY! It feel like it's been so long coming :) 1st, 1.5lbs total now :)

Gutted to have a STS this week. I thought that I was being pretty good though the scales grade me as "could try harder" - story of my life. Jensonbuttongirl & BarbieGirl - Next week we defy physics with astounding losses!

Props to SnowSheep91 on her award and to all the losers for continuing to demonstrate that the plan does work - if followed correctly.
Best wishes to those yet to get a result from the accursed scales!

Regards,
Ian

Last edited:
Was down 4 this week. That's the worst of my gain gone! Fingers crossed I can get another 4 this week and get myself into the next stone bracket. On it full throttle tomorrow morning! Gotta get off my bum and start walking again.

Not doing badly at the moment Tuesdayers!

Don't be too hard on yourself Ian, I have a feeling you'll get a good loss next week, just keep at it!

Orla let me know how you got on!

I got such a warm welcome at the class I visited today. The consultant actually hugged me when she saw my loss and said they'd love to have me visit any time. Makes me consider changing groups!

I am so happy tonight.:) I have lost 3.5lb in week 2 and this gave me my half stone award and also slimmer of the week. I'm loving this diet. I've not used Minimins very much before but hope that I can use it to get help and adviceto keep me on track and help me when I fall off the wagon so to speak. Can someone tell me how to get the awards on your page please?

Thanks Lisa

I'm very disappointed, broken hearted & sad. Today I saw +3lbs & I have no idea why. I have stuck to plan, no going over syns, no alcohol, 3 phys sessions & I get that.

So after week 3 I'm back to where I started. How I stopped the tears from falling during group I do not know.

However, I won the raffle. Chocolate always helps!

Well done Lisa! Am on my phone at the mo so can't link you to the instructions but am sure someone helpful will be along soon.

TanyaJane please please don't be disheartened. Often exercise can make you retain fluid and seem heavier on the scales. Wait and see how you get on next week. I'm sure 3 weeks in you're already feeling better and having more energy, focus on some non-scale victories and the numbers will follow. Were you maybe TOO strict with your syns? Sometimes if you don't eat enough your body rebels a bit.

I do feel really really good, energised & 'thin' which is why I'm so upset over a gain this week. I really felt I was going to lose.

My syns have geen between 13&15 a day so I've not geen terribly strict. They're mainly made up of sauces, some scan bran/bread roll/hi fi bar/light cheese triangles so I really am confused. X

Glad your news regarding your mum was good orla :)

Well done on the losses and awards :)

I'm feeling pretty gutted this week after having my first gain :-( 1.5lbs on. I'm thinking the weekly syns aren't for me although there were quite a few (probably around 10ish) people at group who gained this week and didn't know why so it seemed to be the week for it :-/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very happy out was down 1.5Ibs

A big well done to those who have had fantastic losses this week! Those of you (like me) who have struggled this week, we know why the scales didn't say what we wanted them to say, lets agree to put our crappy feelings aside and make a promise to stay on plan this week because next week we WILL see a loss on the scales! We can all do this! xXx

A new week has already begun! 6 days and counting. Anyone got anything on this weekend that they're worried about? I feel laser focused right now, just hope it will stick.

Congrats Tanyalina and Orla! Seems there are a few of us putting bad weeks behind us. Onwards and downwards, I feel like I've been in the 13s FOREVER, I want to get out now.

Miataiblue keep your chin up, your body might just be adjusting to weekly syns.

Back