Tuesday Weighers

It sounds like everyone's doing well this week. Especially resisting temptation lol.

I started off pretty badly this week :-( not being really naughty but I skipped lunch on Wednesday (pre sw bad habit) and then Thursday I only had 1.5 syns and missed my HeB. None of it was on purpose but I was still annoyed with myself. Fully back on plan from yesterday so hopefully the scales will be kind this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It sounds like everyone's doing well this week. Especially resisting temptation lol. I started off pretty badly this week :-( not being really naughty but I skipped lunch on Wednesday (pre sw bad habit) and then Thursday I only had 1.5 syns and missed my HeB. None of it was on purpose but I was still annoyed with myself. Fully back on plan from yesterday so hopefully the scales will be kind this week xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish I'd resisted temptation. I've been naughty again! Why is it when it gets to Sunday I start regretting the weeks food choices haha! Bit late now oh well! X

I wish I'd resisted temptation. I've been naughty again! Why is it when it gets to Sunday I start regretting the weeks food choices haha! Bit late now oh well! X

Yes ladies, I'm with both of you on this. Though my consultant did suggest that I might not have been having enough syns...

Like the old Bob Monkhouse joke about people laughing at the idea of him being a comedian... they're not laughing now...

There is no chance it is too few syns this week. I'm even using the fat boy extra syns moving way on up past the 15 a day.:eek:

Most of last week I was increasing body magic too but the wind this weekend has switched me off to all but the most masochistic of exercise plans. I am about to head out to have a few drinks with a friend. I'm thinking a glass or three of good Irish whiskey interspersed with zero cal fizzy pop. :sigh: Oh! for a propper session.

Still, I really want to get this weight under control. I've been reading about some of the complications of the weight related illnesses and they really are a cautionary tale.

Hope everyone else has been visited by spirit of SW Plan.

Regards,
Ian:)

The only spanner in being on plan this week is the massive 3-course meal I had last night which was washed down with 3 glasses of wine. :eek:

But on the flip side, most days this week I've only had 7 syns tops. I'm not saying it will work out but it is without a doubt my only transgression!

Was supposed to go on a bike ride with the husband this morning but today it really is too windy so I went for a walk... in my cycling gear... and ended up jogging!! :what: I have always actively avoided running because I generally just don't enjoy it but I've been thinking about it quite a bit lately. However I don't have any of the gear for it, not even tracky bottoms, since I was 5 sizes bigger last time I had any of that stuff. However this morning I was in the local nature reserve and thought... Well you've got cycling shorts on, a crappy t-shirt, a really old huge hoody... and not-quite trainers (Skechers)... So why not have a go? I'll be honest, I did more walking than running but I was out of breath by the end and I quite enjoyed it. Not saying it will have burnt off my naughty meal last night but it's an effort to!

That's the spirit Amanda, refuse to BE the spanner!

Every step you take, every bit of energy you exert is taking you closer to goal! Not for us the bikes of Tour de France winners... we need the bikes that are used on "call the midwife". The label needs to read "some effort required." I trust (and pray) that we all get to goal.

Kind regards,
Ian

I had a couple of bumps over the weekend too but did my walking (thanks for the push Amanda!) and did ok I think. I am like you when it comes to exercise Amanda, fine where I get going, but if I fall out of the habit I find it very hard to get up and go. I was doing swimming for a while too but the pool hours were a struggle to fit around work and then it's bussing it home with wet hair late at night when I left the house at 7.30am.... No thanks. If I can keep up the walking again now, I'll be happy.

Even if we have all had our bad moments, we are all here, posting, supporting eachother, pushing ourselves and trying our best. That's good enough for me :)

Well, scrap what I said yesterday :-/

The hubby surprised me by booking a table at my favourite Indian restaurant last night for our wedding anniversary (although it's not until Tuesday). I would love to say that I stayed on plan but I'd be lying :-(

My sister had the kids overnight (hence why he booked it for last night and not a school night) and we did walk to her house and back to pick them up (2 miles each way) but I'm pretty sure that won't cancel out last nights syns lol.

Definitely back on track though and I'm just praying for a sts on Tuesday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh its bad... its really, really bad...

Last night I ate half a jar of peanut butter mixed with chocolate sprinkles. With a spoon. Out of the jar.

I've been terrible this week. My stress levels have been through the roof with the latest canine arrival in the house and as such I've either not been eating at all due to anxiety or I've eaten crap!!

I have walked 4 miles a day though with the hound...

Oh peanut butter mixed with chocolate sprinkles sounds divine, I bet it was worth it, a 4 mile walk every day should be enough to get a sts, dont be so hard on yourself.

miataiblue, sounds like you have a good man there and not every day you actually get to celebrate your anniversary, I wish he would talk to my DH, I get a card for our anniversary

Everyone else, it seems the weather seems to be affecting all of us and I think those dark mornings and evenings play havoc with my exercise plan so hence I walk in all weathers in the morning, I just love my morning walk.

I as usual have been 100% but * week hasnt arrived yet and I hope it doesnt come for another few days as all I need is 2Ibs to get my 6.5st award

Ian, the sound of a lovely Irish whiskey during this miserable weather and the fire blazing, sounds pure heaven and not very high in syns either and yes I do have whiskey in the house for the essential cold or flu and for the christmas cake as well

Oh lordy, even though I was 100% on plan, I have a sneaking feeling that I might be up this evening, lets hope I'm wrong

Peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles is awesome. I've probably been about 10% on plan this week so interested to see what that's done to the scales! Back on it this week - come on Daisy!!!

Tanyalina don't be too hard on yourself! * week is always horrid and quite normal to gain or sts. Just think of all the water fluid weight which will magically disappear next week!

I am having the worst day. Just urggggghhhhhh. My weigh in buddies have ditched tonight again which means I can't get home from weigh in AGAIN. Not sure what to do :(

Laura always go, I read on an irish slimming world page where a girl debated whether she wanted to go or not to class because she was sure she would gain and she told us last night that she was down 2Ibs, you are always better to go and face the scales, I think you need this though hun :bighug:

Oh Orla I really want to go! I actually think I might have an ok loss this week, I am just so annoyed at the girls I go with. The class I go to is neither near my work or where I live, but when I said I was going to start going they asked me to join their class and said they would be able to give me lifts home as we live in the same direction. Over time they've stopped staying to class and just weigh in, and now they are not bothering to go half the time. It's very frustrating because I am used to my group and don't want to change again but I have no way to get home without them (there's no bus to where I live for an hour and a half after class finishes). On top of that, it took me THREE hours to get to work this morning because of the "hurricane". Jayzus I am annoyed overall today! but thanks for the hugs! :bighug:

It's only a 25 minute drive from my house actually, but I use public transport to get to and from work, and public transport to that particular area is AWFUL at the best of times. There are lots of groups that would suit me better to be honest, but I am worried that changing groups might effect me negatively because I've gotten used to mine after 5 months.

sts this week, grr :(

Ok I have sorted out borrowing my stepdads car and am getting myself to group. No more grumpiness today.

A STS isn't bad lumina! Didn't you have a good loss last week?

Well it isn't the big loss I would have got if I'd stuck to plan properly after a full month off, but tonight I lost a pound and I'm super happy about it! I have struggled a lot this week because even though I love the plan and really got into it before I had to take time off, my mindset had changed a bit and obviously the grim weather and the dark didn't help. Think I'm back on track now!

Back