Tuesday Weighers

Way to go Laura! Sounds like you just need to change groups, although I know that's easier said than done.

I, meanwhile, am thrilled as I lost 2.5lbs this week and FINALLY GOT MY 5.5 STONE AWARD!! Proof if ever that the changes I've made to my diet are having an effect. I looked back at when I got my last award and it was 4 months ago!! 4 months of to-ing & fro-ing!!

Attachments

• 1413917940260.jpg
    1413917940260.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 39
Peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles is awesome. I've probably been about 10% on plan this week so interested to see what that's done to the scales! Back on it this week - come on Daisy!!! Tanyalina don't be too hard on yourself! * week is always horrid and quite normal to gain or sts. Just think of all the water fluid weight which will magically disappear next week!

Well I think the water fluid must've gone sooner. Because I lost a lb :)

It's the small victories Donkey! You'll get back into now that you're losing again! well done!

OMG Amanda well done! So happy for you and completely well deserved! You'll have to keep that jogging up haha.

I was down 3 tonight and hit one of my interim targets! Really pleased, even though I am not seeing the 12 stones this week I am on the knife edge now. Also got SOTW :D it was the boost I needed!

Just saw your post Tanyalina, well done! That's great after a big loss last week!
Proud of all of Tuesday people.

Well done Broken Mirrors!

I was out last week so didn't weigh in but tonight had a 4.5lb loss. Hallelujah! That takes me to 3 stone 8lb lost and I am chuffed. Would really like to lose another 3lbs and move down a stone bracket next week.

It might catch up with me next week Broken Mirrors! I'll have to be super good.

Snow that's amazing, well done!

Well done to all the Tuesday Weighers. It's week 3 for me and I've lost a pound tonight making 10 in total. Hope to do better next week. Joined a gym yesterday so hopefully that will help me.

4lbs off! I got my 1st award , slimmer of the week and won the raffle :D

Half a pound on.

I shall go hang my head in shame while I fill in the dunces food diary for the week (weaK?)

Oh well, I'm getting that stone award next week. Not such a great 2nd week of a 12 week countdown, though I did get my Christmas Book and some of the stuff in it looks very tasty.

Well done all the ladies with the ongoing losses.

Regards,
Ian

Well done Jenson! Sounds like it was really your week :) onwards and downwards!

Ian I am sorry to hear that, I know how disheartening it is to see a gain. I'll keep a SAS log this week so you won't be alone in doing it :) remember we are all here for you, let's push eachother this week and be all smug next week.

Down half a pound, it is better than a gain or sts after been 100% on plan all week. I'm going to start drinking the water again, I have been slacking about it lately so now I have to get my ass into gear.

I still have a gain overall for this month so that has to go next week and maybe I might actually get my 6.5st award next week

A loss is a loss Orla. I find it hard to drink a lot of water, my GP says I should have extra due ot my meds and according to all the water apps I am supposed to have 5Litres a day) but do find I have better results when i do manage it. Fingers crossed for your award next week.

Thanks Snow and well done you, I love the feeling of moving into a new stone category, for me that is another stone off as my start weight was 20st exactly

Fingers crossed for next week. One tip I got at image therapy last night from a girl who got her 5.5st award, she eats melon before every meal as it is a SS food and another girl who got her 1.5st award and SOTW as well said the mushy pea curry she had it three times last week

I am new to this hope you don't mind me joining... but I also Weigh in on a Tuesday.. I read this thread all the time to help keep me on track all week! And it worked lost 5lb last night!!

Wow Stephanie, that is amazing, thrilled to see you joining us, can I ask how did you lose 5Ibs, it has been a while since I saw that on my book

It was first week in a while back on plan 100%.. And I mean 100% :) I love this plan so much... I made pasta sheet crisps as treats with mint yoghurt sauce... I also do red and green days I am useless at EE :-( really got the bug at the min!!

Well done on another week of fab losses and awards and welcome to the thread Stephanie :)

I was 2.5lbs down this week so that's last weeks gain plus another lb, very pleased although I'm half a lb from an award again! Club 10 this time. I always seem to miss it by that dreaded half lb and have to wait until the week after. I'm far from patient lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back